The Lost That Can't be Replace

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is very busy in the kitchen. She works part time as intern chef at the Italian Restaurant to gain experience and learn Italian cooking. Today, the restaurant has many customers as it is a Saturday night. She has been prepping and cooking non stop since she start her shift at 5pm. She hardly take a break that day. Finally, her shift is over at midnight. She straightaway goes to the locker and change, then she took out her phone from the pcket and check it. There are so many missed calles form ChangWook. "why is he calling me so many times?" Yoona said silently. Then she get a message notifification. It's a message from ChangWook. 

Yoona- ya, Its's me ChangWook oppa. Can you come to Seoul National University Hospital now. Something happened to Bomi and Taejoon. -ChangWook oppa-

Feeling like her world suddenly stop for a moment after reading the message. She dialled his number. "Yeoboseyo, Changwook oppa".

"Nae Yoona. Have you read my message? Can you come to the hospital now?" ChangWook is trying to be calm on the other line.

After ends the call, Yoona quickly gets a taxi and go straight to SNU hospital, When she arrrived, she asked the reception on patient named Choi TaeJoon and Yoon BoMi. The hospital staffs takes sometime to find the name but it looks like its not on the record until one of them suddenly said something. "I think these two are the victim of the hit and run just now. Are you the relative?" She asked Yoona. Yoona nods. "Yes, BoMi is my sister." upon hearing Yoona's answer, the lady asked Yoona to follow her. Yoona followed the staff with super heavy step. She led the way to level 2 and they walk to the very end of the wing. Her eyes keep seeing the word morgue as she walks but she hope that she is not going to that direction but her heart almost stop when she finally arrives to where she is supposed to head to. She saw a very familiar figure waiting in front of the morgue and looks very devastated. She approached him with heavy steps. 

"Oppa, what is this? Tell me it is not happening". ChangWook lift up his head and look at Yoona. his eyes is already swollen read and filled with tears. He looks at Yoona blank face, he knows that she want the answer that he wish too but he can't give her. he just shook his head to her question. No other words can come out from his mouth. 

"No, No, please tell me its not true. Please tell me they make a mistake. Let me call BoMi, have you call TaeJoon oppa? Let's call them. This isn't happening right". Yoona sounds shattered and she broke down right away. Tears already flowing like waterfall from her eyes and she shake ChangWook stiff body to get a different answer. ChangWook gets up from his seat and take Yoona in heis embrace and hold her tight. 

"I hope this is not happening too but I already checked their bodies before they were brought into the morgue. They had left us Yoona. They left us". He cried once again when he came to the realization that his best friend who is like a real brother to him and his wife were no longer in this world. 

"How can this world is so cruel. They are still young and they have a small baby. How can God take him too soon?? Inha? Where's Inha? Is she involve in the accident as well?" Yoona suddenly remembered her goddaughter. If Inha is no longer with them, she thinks she can go crazy.

"Inha is at home with ahjumma. They were riding their sports car and they were about to celebrte their 2nd wedding anniversary. TaeJoon called me this evening asking me what he should get for BoMi as a gift and...and... that is the last time i spoke to him". Changwook sobs in between words. Yoona doesn't know why but hearing him sobbing like that, she tighten her hug and so does he. They cried their heart out in each other embraces in front of the morgue. Both of them had lost people that is dear to them and no one else can understand the feelings better than them. 

The process to get TaeJoon and BoMi bodies from the hospital finishes in the morning. They going to hold 3 days wake service to have enough time to wait for TaeJoon's father and siblings to come back from the US and for Yoona's mom to come back too. Yoona had notified her mom who is now attending a seminar in South America. She promised to get the fastest flight avaiable to go back to Seoul. After they finish the registration process at the wake hall, ChangWook brings Yoona home to get ready for the wake service than they go to Taejoon's place to pick up ahjumma and Inha. ChangWook couldn't help from not crying when he held that little girl. He never thought that Inha will be an orphan at such a young age. He knows exactly how life is without a par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter