Taking the next step : Slowly but Surely

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

It's early in the morning and I wake up from my sleep. I don't realized I fell asleep next to him last night. To my surprise,one of his arms is circling around my waist and the other is wrapped around my shoulders. He hugs me thight. The manly scent of him seeps to my nose and intoxicating me. I can feel the wave of his chest as he breathe and also the sound of his heartbeat. I pressed my ear more to listen to it closer. I look up to see him and he is still sleeping soundly. I can feel his warm breath that comes out and hear the subtle slow snores of his. I reach my arms and touch his handsome face. I stay like that for while trying to cherish that moment. I never knew if I can get this chance again. People might find it weird but i am falling in love with my own husband. I slowly release myself from his grip not to wake him up. I move slowly and cover himself with the blanket. I touch his face once again and couldn't help myself from not kissing him. I bend down and kiss him on his cheeks softly as I do not want him to wake up. I head to the shower to have a warm shower. It has been more than 2 days, I haven't shower and trust me I don't smell good. 

My husband is still sleeping after I finish shower. Definitely he is exhausted taking care of a sick person and a toddler these past 2 days.  I feel bad for him to sleep on the floor to take care of me. I try to wake him up to ask him get on the bed. "Oppa, ChangWook oppa, wake up." I shook his body gently. I repeat calling him for couple of times, he open his eyes and rubb it. "Oppa, move to my bed and sleep there. It is cold to sleep on the floor." He sits up and touching my forehead and my cheeks. 

"Are you ok now? Still have fever?" he asked while putting one of his hand on his forehead to compare our temperature. 

"I feel much better now. My fever has subside. Thank you for taking care of me oppa. If you're still tired, you can continue to sleep on my bed."  I offered him. 

"It's ok, I am fully awake now." he said while stretching his body. "I feel uneasiness on my back, can you give me a massage?" 

I am shocked by his question but he already facing his back towards me. i have no choice but to give him a massage. I slowly put my palms on his shoulders and begin to massage him from neck downwards to his back. It is my first time touching him that much and part of me is loving it especially when I see his relieve reaction of being massaged. While I was massaging, InHa wakes up and started to cry. I want to get her but he is faster. Moments later I can see my little girl running towards me and calling my name. 

"Eomma. Eomma. Hug me." I hug her and put her on my lap. I haven't seen or hold her for 2 days and I missed my baby a lot. 

"Do you miss Eomma?" I asked and she nods. "Eomma missed you too munchkin." I give her smooches on her face. 

"Don't you miss me too? I want to get that smooches too."  he teases me. I can see the naughty smirk on his face, but instead of being annoyed by his joke I blushed. I try to hide my blushing face and cover myself by higging InHa. 

'Gosh, ImYoona. Get yourself together' i mumbles silently to myself. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona wants to come down to make breakfast for them but stop by ChangWook. He asked her to just rest and look after InHa. 

"You just gets better from the fever, just rest. Let me do it." he putson the apron and heads to the kitchen. 

Yoona sit at the table counter with InHa on her lap. The little girl is very clingy with her since this morning. "InHa-ya, appa is cooking for us today. Let's pray it will be edible." like understand fully what she said, InHa just laugh and showed her straight teeth. All her teeth except of her molars are inplaced now. 

"I can hear that. Just so you know, i can cook because I used to live by myself." ChangWook said without turning to her as he was busy cuttings the vegetables. Yoona is loving her view right now. He looks so manly with his broad shoulders and strong biceps. 

"Arasso, let me judge your food later. I'm strict like Gordon Ramsay so do you know."

"I am not afraid as I can bet you will love my cooking. Love is too general, I can be assured that you'll addicted to my cooking" he said confidently.

They joke around while he is cooking. ChangWook can sense Yoona is being a little bit flirtacious today. He is not complaining but this new side of Yoona amaze him. 'Getting sick must have recharge her confidence' he said to himself while smiling wide. After about 30 minutes cooking, finally their breakfast is served. ChangWook made grilled fish and vegetables soup with rice. He puts all the food on the table nicely that made Yoona impressed. 

"Wow, nice table presentation. I never know you have this side of you, oppa." she sits on the dining table and put InHa on her baby chair. She gets the small bowl for InHa and place it in front of her. 

"Wahhh, bbap." little Inha exclaim happily. At 18 months, InHa now can said many basic words. She can be a chatter box sometimes. 

"Massikae meogo. Since you just recovered, I want you to have hearty breakfast." he said while putting a bowl of rice in front of her. 

"Gomawo, oppa. Let me have a taste" she take the spoon and take a sip of the soup. To her surprise it does taste good. All the flavor is balance and the vegetable is cooked just nice. Not too hard, not too soggy. She puts a thumbs up to him. Next she tasted the grill fish, it is delicious too tho it is only grilled with salt and some pepper. "Massidda. Looks like I need to fall sick often to taste your cooking." she jokes.

"Told you that you will addicted to it. Come let's eat." 

"Oppa, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"I notice you are so good in taking care of sick people. I remembered you even change me when I vomitted but you do don't even expose me. Do you by any chance have experience taking care of sick people?"

"Yes. My mom. I took care of her when she falls sick." there is a solemn tone in his voice. Thinking of those times his mom was sick must be hardnon him. 

"Sorry to hear that. Your mom is lucky to have you as a son. You are such a good son." she reach for his hand and hold it.

He smiles with her compliments. She smiles back. Ever since he knows about her feeling, she looks even more pretty in his eyes. He feels like confessing right away and kiss her but he knows he need to take it slow not to shock her. He will follow her pace. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Moon ChaeWon is reading at her favourite bench as usual. She just finish her night shift and she decided to stop at  the park for a while to read.

"Seems like you still love to sit here and read." a very familiar voice greets her from behind. She turn to the owner of the voice. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" 

"Looking for you of course. I asked the nurse, they said you already gone home. I just try my luck finding you here and today I am lucky." JoongKi said and sit next to her. 

"Why are you looking for me? Is there anything important you wanna talk with me?" 

"Nothing. I just feel like meeting you. I missed you." 

'Here he goes again. Telling me he missed me like not a big deal' ChaeWon murmur to herself but she just smile. 

"This place hasn't change at all. Still calming as before and not crowded. And many didn't know about this spot I can tell. Like it is meant to be our spot." he reminesce the time when they dated. The park is their hideout for them to date. They create a lot of memories at that very own spot. He asked her to be his girlfriend there and he even popped the big question also there. That spot is significant to them, her especially. 

"It is no longer our spot. it is just another spot in the park that I love to destress after a long day in the hospital." she try to stops him from reminisce their past. It hurts to even think about it. 

"I am so sorry for what happen to us. It is all my fault. I am being selfish. I am so sorry for hurting you. Reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter