New Friendship?

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Lavender Café).

“Oseo osaeyo. Welcome to Lavender Café.” Yoona greets the incoming customers politely. Yoona already getting used handling the cashier now after a week. Then a familiar face came in.

"Good morning ImYoona-ssi."

"Good morning Song JoongKi-ssi. What would you like to order today? The usuals?" she asked one of their regular customer. Song Joongki owns an architecture firm near the cafe. He is also Haneul's boss hence he knew about the small cafe and become a regular there.

"Yep the usuals or you have anything to reccommend. I would love to try it." he asked for reccommendation from Yoona.

"Hmmmm...really you want to try something new? I am afraid it's not something you like." she replied.

"I trust your suggestion Yoona-ssi. Haneul said you're a good cook. You can alwys trust the cook reccommendation for good food." he makes Yoona fluttered with his comment. "Why don't today youtry our best seller tuna melt sandwich. We use high quality Mozarella cheese and spicy mayonnaise to compliment the tuna. Want to try? Do you eat tuna?" she's already being comfortable with this customer after serving him for a week besides he is a friendly guy. "I love tuna. Ok, let me try tuna melt for a change. One tuna melt sandwich and one cafe latte like usual please." Yoona nod. "Certainly sir. its 8000Won."

When his breakfast is ready, Yoona hands in to him. "Enjoy your breakfast. Masshikae meogo."

"Kamsahamnida" he takes the breakfast and made his way to his office. Joongki is really captivate by Yoona's positiveness. He already dig a bit about her from his subordinate which is also her friend, Kang HaNeul and he knew what she had went through at a young age, But she is always positive and smiling. Her smile gives him the bright energy to start the day. It reminds of his young days when ChaeWon is still with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChangWook is having his usual morning jog at the park near their house and he brings InHa with him. It's a nice Saturday morning and the park has more people than on weekdays.  Suddenly InHa cried her heart out that stops him from running. He checks on her inside the stroller but she seems not stop crying, "wae guerae InHa-ya? Are you hungry?" he see there is a bench nearby so he push the stroller towards the bench. There is woman sitting at the end of the bench reading a book. "Excuse me, miss is there someone sitting here?" he asked politely. The woman shakes her head. "Can I sit here for a while?" he asked again. The woman nods, "Sure help yourself."

ChangWook takes InHa out from her stroller. "Wae geurae sweetheart? Are you hungry? you just had your breakfast at home just now. Is your stomach in pain?" he gently carress InHa's stomach but the baby still crying. He starts to get panic.

"I think you should check the diaper. Maybe its already wet or she already pooped." the woman advice him. ChangWook nods and check InHa's diapers. She is right, InHa pooped and that's why she is crying coz she felt uncomfortable. "Oh my god InHa ya. You pooped. Let's go and get change." he is about to put InHa back in the stroller when suddenly the woman said something again. "You can change her here. There's no public toilet at this park. If you keep her in the dirty diaper longer, she will get rash. Let me help you. You bring her extra diapers right?" ChangWook nods. He put InHa on the bench between them and gets the new diaper and wet tissues. When he turn around he sees that woman already un button InHa rompers and about to unzapped her diapers. "Miss, let me do it. You will get your hand dirty." the woman ignores him and continue to open her dirty diaper. "Gwenchana. I'm used to this. Hand me the wet tissues." ChangWook hand in the wet tissue to her and also the clean diaper. She expertly change InHa. ChangWook take the dirty diaper away and put it inside a plastic bag. "And now you are done." she said when she finish button up her rompers. InHa definitely already stop crying. 

"I'm sorry miss. I already troubled you with my baby." ChangWook feel appologetic with the woman. They had disturb her peaceful reading. "Gwenchana. It's nothing." she smiles at him back. "My hands are dirty but my name is ChangWook. Ji ChangWook. Banggapseumnida." he bowed to her politely. "Banggapseumnida. I'm ChaeWon. Moon ChaeWon." she replied while bowing. 

"Are you new here ChaeWon-ssi? I never see you before at this park." ChangWook try to start a convosertion.

"Not really. I'm not from this neighborhood but I always come here before. It's been a while I haven't come here. Since I was driving nearby this morning I stop for a while to catch some fresh air." she replied.

"Oh I am sorry I already disturbed your fresh air with diaper smell." she laugh at ChangWook's witty joke. "Are you alone?" she nods again. "Sorry if I am a bit chatty." 

"Gwenchana. it's good to talk to someone new. And only the two of you here? Where's the mother?" she asked ChangWook. She already recognized the baby is her patient, Choi InHa and the young man here must be her new guardian. "She's working." he replied politely. 

"I need to make a move now ChangWook-sii. I need to get back to my work." she excuse herself and gets up from the bench. "Nae. Thank you again for helping me just now. You must very good with kids." she smiles at his compliment, "I work a lot around children. That's why. Nice meeting you. Bye." she dismissed herself and walk towards her car. "

"Who is that kind imo InHa? You should thank her. She already help you change your diapers." he baby talk with InHa. The baby just smiles. "Appa. Go" she said in her baby's language. "What is it? I go? You want to go there?" the baby nods. "Arasso. Kaja" ChangWook put her back in the stroller and jog towards the fountain. InHa's favourite spot at the park. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, Yoona-ya." a familiar voice greets her. "Oh Haneul oppa. It's been a while. You seldom come here for breakfast." Yoona greet her friend. She hasn't seen Haneul for a while since she is very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter