The First Date

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is checking on the wedding list while waiting for BoMi to get ready. She is so happy that finally Bomi is tying the knot with the man of her dreams. Choi Taejoon is such a catch. He is a smart and kind  gentleman, an heir to a well known conglomerate in Seoul and a very humble guy. The best part is he accepted Bomi for who she is though he knew that BoMi is an orphan and she doesn't know her family. Taejoon's father also is a supportive man, he just agree to his son's decision without any further questions. He is very different from the other conglomerate families where they always takes marriage as business deal as well where they will marry off the heir to the other heiress from different family. They have gone through many ups and downs in relationships in their 8 years of dating. Yoon BoMi can be considered as modern Cinderella who find her own Prince Charming, sometimes Yoona envies her BFF for being lucky in love. She always waiting for her own prince charming but it seems like he hasn't come yet. 

Today they are going to look for her wedding dress and later to look for the wedding venue. TaeJoon will pick them up later and take them to the wedding boutique. Yoona knows well that Taejoon's best friend which is his best man will be there too. Ji ChangWook, that is his best friend name. Even they are very close but personality-wise they are the total opposite. Like North Pole and South Pole. Yoona always wonders how they can become best friends. Ji Chang Wook is a guy that is full of himself and far from being a gentleman. He always thinks he is the best and proudly claims that girls are always after him eventhough he is clearly not planning to have a serious relationship. A well known playboy. It's true that girls always chase after him thanks to his good looks and body and that what makes him proud. Rumors been going around that ChangWook went out with the girls as the girls are the one who are dying to go out with him so he just fulfilling their wish. After 1 or 2 dates, he will not be in contact with those girls anymore. His reason "I have granted their wish. That's should be it perhaps I never said I want to date them". In short Ji ChangWook is a jerk according to Yoona's dictionary and that is why she cannot stand him since that unlucky day 6 years ago. 

~~~~~~~~

6 years ago

"Bomi ya.. who are you set me up with? I am not use to this blind date thingy"

 

"Ya can you not worry to much. He is Taejoon's oppa hyung-nim, His best friend. His name is Ji ChangWook."

Yoon BoMi has set Im YooNa her bestfriend for a blind date with her boyfriend's best buddy, Ji ChangWook despite of Yoona reluctant-ness. According to Bomi, he is nice guy who always protects and helps TaeJoon when he is in need. The one who always be there for him. TaeJoon also said that ChangWook is a very responsible man and caring.So, by trusting Bomi words 100%, Yoona agrees for the date eventhough blind dates is not her forte. She has known TaeJoon for 2 years since he dated BoMi but she never met his best friend. TaeJoon did mentioned his name often but she never got a chance to meet him yet. Today will be the first. 

"How are you so confident he is a good guy" Yoona asked Bomi who is busy choosing an outfit for her to wear on her first date. "Have you ever met him or you were just knew about him from TaeJoon oppa?"

"I met him once few months back during the army open day and he seems a nice guy to me. Like oppa said, he is responsible and caring". BoMi answered her question with full assurance. She knew Yoona do not like to be set up but she really wants to try to match her up this time. And the guy is TaeJoon's very own best friend. She love the idea that her BFF and her boyfriend's best buddy will become an item so that they can always have double date later. Sounds silly but that is one of her childhood dream, to have a double date with her best friend. 

According to Bomi, Ji Chang Wook is now serving his military duties and now he is on vacation leave for few days. When they first get together, ChangWook works part time in Jeonju that is why he is seldom in Seoul. So since he is in town, BoMi do not waste the opportunity to set her BFF for blind date. 

 

Yoona already waits for him for almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter