Jimin

BTS 2016 Winter Drabble Collection

Christmas had arrived in the BTS dorm. They had arranged a secret Santa and Jimin had drawn Jin’s name from the hat. He had picked out the perfect gift for his hyung, making sure to wrap it perfectly in pink wrapping paper. He had grinned at the gift every time he walked passed the tree that had been set up in the least cluttered corner of their living room, knowing that his hyung would love it.

 

When it came time to open presents on Christmas day, he couldn’t have been more excited. Most of the boys had figured out who their secret Santa’s were, mainly because none of them could contain a secret like this for more than five minutes. A smug grin had passed over Jimin's face as Jin picked up the gift that was obviously meant for him. He eagerly ripped off the wrapping and opened the box, his face quickly changing from excited to confused. “Yah, is this some kind of a joke? I didn’t realise we were doing gag gifts.” He said.

 

All the boys in the room turned to face him. “What are you talking about hyung?” Jungkook asked curiously. Jin reached into the box and pulled out a lacy pink bra and matching underwear. “I mean, I know pink is my colour but…” Jimin launched himself out of his chair and grabbed the items out of Jin’s hand and hid them behind his back. “Hyung, I can explain!” he shouted, his face the same colour as the items behind his back. The six other boys all immediately started their cheering and teasing, realising that Jimin had mixed up his gifts.

 

Whilst he was busy getting mercilessly teased by his bandmates, he completely missed the message from his girlfriend asking why he had decided to get her a limited edition Mario figurine for Christmas…