Hoseok

BTS 2016 Winter Drabble Collection

“There! that’s the tree finally finished!” she said as she took a step back to admire their handiwork. Hoseok stood beside her, a proud smile on his face. “I think we did a great job.” He said grinning at her. she grinned back before noticing a box sitting on the table behind him. “Oh!” she said as she moved past him to grab the box. “We forgot the candy canes!” she said as she held the box up. “Ah, I forgot we bought them!” he said as she unwrapped the box.

 

She handed him half of the sweets and kept the other half in the box as she started adding them to the tree. After putting up a few, an idea popped into Hoseok's head. He put down the sweets he was holding, except one, brandishing it in front of him. “En garde!” he yelled. She immediately grabbed the last candy cane in her box and brandished it in the same way Hoseok had. “En garde!” she shouted back, mimicking his pose.

 

He lunged forward and she blocked his candy cane with hers, laughs made their way out of their mouths as they continued to fence with the candy canes. “Accept defeat!” Hoseok yelled as he quickly jabbed at her. “Never!” she shouted back dramatically as she dived forward and tapped him on the shoulder. He immediately dropped his candy cane, his eyes going wide. “Oh no! Struck down! By my own girlfriend!” he shouted as he dropped to his knees, throwing one arm over his eyes. “What a cruel fate!” he whispered as he fell backwards making her burst out laughing.

 

She dropped down beside him, carrying on his charade. “What have I done?” she wailed in-between giggles. “Death by candy cane! Is there no way to save such a handsome man?” she asked. “I’ve heard a kiss from a beautiful princess usually does the trick.” Hoseok whispered before pretending to be dead again. “A beautiful princess? Oh! I have to get Jin here!” she said, moving to stand but Hoseok grabbed her hand. “Jagi~~~” he whined. She grinned down at him. “He lives! My dear prince! Were you only pretending to be dead?”

 

“Alas! My ruse failed!” he said as he sat up. “I hoped to receive true love’s kiss, but it looks like I shall have to give it instead.” He said as he pulled her into a kiss. She giggled as he pulled away. “You’re such a dork.” She said, a huge smile on her face. “Yeah, but I’m your dork.” He said as he kissed her once more.