Rap Monster, not Wrap Monster

BTS 2016 Winter Drabble Collection

He didn’t quite know exactly how he had ended up in this situation. All he had wanted to do, was wrap some presents. Shouldn’t be difficult, right?

 

Wrong.

 

After ten minutes he had managed to not only get a paper cut from the wrapping paper, he had cut himself with the scissors when trying to cut some tape and he had managed to get tape to his hair, which he was too terrified to try and remove in case he ended up with a bald spot.

 

His girlfriend burst out laughing at him the minute she found him sitting in the middle of the living room. “Joonie, how on earth?” she said in-between fits of laughter. He turned to face her, the tape that was stuck to his head coming into view, making her laugh harder. “Jagi~ It’s not funny.” He whined. She wiped away the tears that had formed in her eyes as she sat down beside him. “Joon, you’re so cute.” She said, another fit of giggles making their way out as she carefully detached the tape from his hair.

 

She noticed the cuts on his fingers and shook her head. “Honestly, how can you get yourself into so much trouble just wrapping presents?” she asked as she rummaged through her bag and pulling out two plasters. His eyebrow quirked up, paired with the pout that was still on his lips. “Do you always carry plasters around with you?” he asked as she swiftly covered his cuts. She nodded, “Yup. Ever since we started dating.” She said with a grin. Once she finished covering up his injuries, she turned to the mountain of presents and wrapping paper in front of them. “Tell you what, how about I wrap up your presents and you make us some hot chocolate?” she offered.

 

He gave her a grateful smile. “Thanks, Jagi. You’re the best.” He said as he placed a quick kiss to her lips. He stood up to head to the kitchen but bent down and grabbed one of the boxes. “You can’t wrap this one Jagi~” he said playfully as he raced into the kitchen, almost knocking a lamp over in the process. She shook her head with a laugh as she started organising the presents in front of her.