Yoongi

BTS 2016 Winter Drabble Collection

When Yoongi had first told the rest of his bandmates about him being in a relationship, they all assumed that he would be the type to act cool in public, the type to not be into PDA, but to be a big, cuddle loving softie in private. However, they could not have been more wrong.

 

The first time they met his girlfriend was at a party for all of the staff for Christmas. They had already been dating for several months at this point, but he had kept his relationship secret at first, wanting to see if it would last, or if she would tire of his busy schedule. Once he was confident that their relationship was bound to last, he told the other members about her. They had all bugged him endlessly to meet her, they all wanted to know who had conquered the swag genius Min Yoongi’s heart. He promised to bring her to the Christmas party to introduce her to them all.

 

The other six members arrived first, Yoongi insisting on picking her up and taking her to the party himself. None of them had been expecting Yoongi to walk in, his arm around her shoulders, a smirk on his face. All of them had pegged him as the reluctant PDA type. The boys all rushed towards them, Yoongi’s arm slipping down to circle her waist as the boys bombarded her with questions. Once the initial excitement of meeting her wore down, Yoongi offered to grab them drinks and shocked the other boys by pressing a quick kiss to her cheek before weaving his way through the crowd to get them drinks.

 

But that was only the beginning of the shocks that befell the boys that night. If they hadn’t witnessed it with their own eyes, none of them would ever have believed it. Yoongi dragged her under every available piece of mistletoe (of which there was more than enough to keep this up for a very long time) and kissed her in full view of the entire room. He never let up on skin ship, he was always holding her hand, or had his hand wrapped around her waist or shoulders, always pulling her close to his side to whisper things into her ear that made her blush and laugh.

 

“I think you’ve scarred the rest of your group.” she whispered with a giggle, noticing the shocked look on Jungkook's face as Yoongi once again pulled her under some mistletoe. Yoongi grinned back at her, “Who cares? They’ll get over it. And if they don’t, I’ll just kick their asses.” He said with a chuckle. “That’s not very Christmassy of you.” She said with a smile. “I’ll wear a Santa hat whilst I do it.” He retorted making them both burst out laughing.