Chapter 14

Rebellious Love

 

 

"So, how did you and Yuju-unnie got Together?"Umji asked her sister who's clinging unto her lover's arm. "Oh you know! The typical highschool confessions where a person confessed to their loved one"Eunha said, dreamily. "Unnie... So how? Who confessed?"Umji asked again. "I bet the one who confessed was your sister"SinB said as she puts her feet on the table. "Congratulations, your bet is wrong and get your feet off the table"Eunha pushed SinB's feet off, SinB glared at her. Yuju smiled awkwardly. "Uhm... Why is Yerin-unnie taking so long to get the orders?"Yuju asked. They looked at the counter and saw Yerin flirting with the waitress. 

 

"Wow, we just got off school and she decided to flirt again"Yuju said. "That's Yerin for you. She's indeed gay"SinB said and grabbed a toothpick. "Ah! Sowon-unnie! Over Here!"Umji waved at her oldest sister who just entered the cafe. Sowon approached them. "Sorry, I'm late. I got held up by work"Sowon said as she sat down between Eunha and Umji. "Its fine"SinB said. Yerin came with the orders and almost tripped by seeing Sowon. "You're totally lovestruck"SinB said looking at her best friend who's giving Sowon a loving stare. "Well you can't Blame her"Umji said.

 

"Unnie is indeed gorgeous that can make anyone fall for her"Umji continued. SinB looked at her. "Don't tell me..... You fell for your sister?"SinB asked. Umji raised her eyebrow. "What? No"Umji said. "Good because I don't want you to fall for someone else other than me"SinB said as she grabbed a bite of her burger. Umji just rolled her eyes and ate. 

 

--

 

After they ate, they decided to go somewhere else. "How about the mountains?"SinB said. Everyone looked at her. "What? Mountains?"Eunha asked. "Yeah, what's with it?"SinB asked. "Well there's nothing wrong with it but isn't it too far?"Yuju said. "Well, how about Han river?"SinB said. "Well that's not far away from here. What do you girls think?"Sowon asked. "Its good since it's night time, we can see the beautiful lightings there"Yuju said. "Everywhere is fine with me"Yerin said. "Well let's go to the van"Sowon said. They went to Sowon's van. Sowon started the car.

 

After arriving at the Han river, they were in awe by the beautiful lightings on the bridge. "This is so beautiful!"Both Eunha and Umji said. Sowon and Yerin followed both of them. Yuju looked at SinB. "May I?"Yuju asked. SinB nodded. Yuju went to Eunha's side while SinB was staring at Umji. SinB approached Umji and held her hand. "Huh?"Umji looked at her. SinB looked back at Umji. They we're staring at each other for awhile until SinB slowly leaned in for a kiss but Umji turned her head away. 

 

--

 

"Thanks for dropping us off, Unnie"Umji said to Sowon. "No problem. Now take care ok?"Sowon said. Umji nodded and Eunha bid goodbye. Sowon also bid goodbye before driving away. The guards opened the gate for them. "Welcome back"The guards bowed as they entered the mansion. "Mum! Mommy!"Minji called out from the living room. "Minji?"SinB said. "Welcome back!!"Minji said as she hops off the couch and hugged them. "Minji-ah, its already bed time. You should be asleep now"Umji said and lifted up Minji. "I wanted to wait for you!"Minji said followed by a yawn. 

 

"See? Now let's take you to bed"SinB said. They went to Minji's room and tucked her to bed. "I love Mum and Mommy"Minji said sleepily. "We love you too"Umji said as Minji finally closed her eyes. After tucking Minji to bed. Both of them went to their bedroom. They both changed to their sleeping clothes. "I have something to ask you, Yewon. Are you hiding something or do you want to say something to me?"SinB asked Umji. 

 

Umji closed her eyes and breathes. "I.. Want to say something actually"Umji nervously said. "I'm all ears"SinB said ready to hear everything Umji will say. "I.. I really didn't plan to fall in love with you..."Umji said making SinB look at her in suspicion. "But.. But I think I.. I did fell in love with you..."Umji said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! I have some things to clear up for y'all here! First of all! 

Their ages are! 

SW-20(-21)

YR-19(-20)

EH-19

YJ-I9

SB-19

UJ-19

Also the timeline is already two months later(starting from when they lived together) that's all! Hope you enjoyed.