Chapter 13

Rebellious Love

 

 

"Wah~~"Minji was caught by the house interiors. "We're living in a mansion?!"Minji asked Umji. "Mhm, and you're the princess here"Umji said and Minji giggled. She lifted Minji up. "Does that mean you're the Queen while mum is the King??"Minji asked innocently."yes kiddo, those guards and maid will treat you like a royalty"SinB said behind them. "Rally??"Minji asked, amazed. The couple nodded at their daughter as they went up to her room. 

 

--

 

"Wah! So big!"Minji broke free from her mother's grip as she approached her bed. "Be careful, Minji-ah!"Umji said, looking out for Minji. SinB placed down Minji's bag at the side. "Let her be, Yewon"SinB said as she went up to Umji. "I can't just let our daughter be injured, Eunbi"Umji furrowed her eyebrows as she looks at SinB. 

 

"Our daughter, huh?"SinB smirked. "Of course"Umji said crossing her arms. "Alright, alright"SinB pulled Umji closer by grabbing her waist. Umji deeply blushed and looked away from SinB to Minji. What am I feeling? This can't be... Umji thought while glancing at SinB. "Mum! Mommy!"Minji called out. "Yes, minji-ah?"Umji asked. "I'm hungry!"Minji said as she tried to push them out to the room. "Hahaha! Come here, kiddo!"SinB laughed as she lifted Minji. 

 

The family of three went downstairs to kitchen. They we're met with various of foods prepared by the maids. Minji was in awe as she looked at the foods. The doorbell rang. "I'll get it"the maid said as she went to get the door. SinB sat Minji at a chair. "What food do you want, Minji?"SinB asked. "I want the pasta!"The six year old pointed at the pasta at the end of the table. Umji nodded and handed it to SinB. "Aww look at my little sister being a good girlfriend"Eunha laughed as Umji turned around and glared at her. "Who is that?"Sowon asked looking at Minji. "Our daughter"SinB bluntly said. 

 

"You have a daughter?!"Sowon and Eunha exclaimed. "An adopted one"Umji calmly said. "Oh, well Congratulations!"Eunha clapped. "Are you and Yuju-unnie together now?"Umji asked Eunha. "Well yeah"Eunha scratched her head. "I can't believe my younger sisters are successful in their love life than me"Sowon sighed. "Aww! You'll find the right person Unnie!"Eunha said. "It can be Yerin-Unnie also!"Eunha winked. "Wait! What's with Yerin?"SinB asked. "She kept going to our house and kept giving flowers To Unnie! She even tried to flirt with her"Eunha said. "Mommy! Water!"Minji said to Umji. 

 

Umji poured a glass of water and handed it to Minji. "Aww that's so motherly of you, Umji-ah!"Eunha said and sat down across Minji. "Who is she, mum?"Minji asked. "She's your auntie Eunha while that is auntie Sowon"SinB said as she grabbed a forkful of pasta. Minji nodded and smiled at Eunha. "Yo! Yerin here!"Yerin bluntly said as she entered the dining room. Yerin saw Sowon. "Oh hi.. Unnie"Yerin smiled. "You should keep your voice down"Sowon said. "Aww! Who's that?"Yerin asked pointing at Minji. "She's my lovely daughter Minji"SinB said. "Can we stay the night?"Eunha asked. Sowon looked at Eunha, surprised.

 

"Can they, Eunbi?"Umji asked. "Yeah, sure"SinB said. "Yay!"Eunha smiled. "Can I sleep with Sowon-unnie?"Yerin asked. "Yeah"SinB lifted Minji. "She's sleepy"SinB said to Umji. "Ah, Unnie can you bring Minji to her room. Its upstairs and at the end of the right side"Umji said to Eunha. Eunha nodded and took Minji from SinB. She went upstairs. "Well we're going to our room Now!"Yerin Dragged Sowon upstairs to the guest room. "Well let's go?"SinB asked. Umji nodded and went upstairs. She checked on Eunha and Minji first. She saw her sister and daughter sleeping already. as expected of unnie. She falls asleep fast Umji thought as she turns off the light. 

 

She entered her and SinB's room. She saw SinB already changed and laying on the bed. She entered the bathroom and changed. Umji went out and decided to mess with SinB. She laid on the bed then pushes SinB off the bed. Umji quickly turned around and covered herself with the blanket. "Yah! How dare Yo--" "good night, B. Love you!"Umji felt her heart skipped a beat when she said 'love you' to SinB. She just smiled like a cute who's in love girl. SinB felt her breathe stopped. Then she groaned because of Umji's cuteness. She laid back down and hugged Umji by the waist. "Don't ever do that again or I'll.totally fall in love with you"SinB whispered to Umji's ear. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Sorry that I rushed this!! I was rushing this because exams are in Wednesday so it'll be a probably slow update due to that. But I'll still update! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! (I started this at 9:09 then I finished at 10:35 XD)