Chapter 10

Rebellious Love

 

 

Hwang guards kept going in and out of the Kim residence carrying Umji's stuffs. "What's going on here?"Sowon asked. She just arrived from her work and she was greeted by this. "Umji's moving in with SinB"Eunha answered her sister's question. "What? Where's mother and father?"Sowon asked again. "Inside. Talking with SinB"Sowon entered their house. "Mother!"Sowon called out to her mother who was preparing food. "Ah! Sowon, welcome home!"Ms. Kim greeted Sowon. "Mother, why is there some hwangs carrying Umji's stuff? Why are you letting them?"Sowon asked. "We can't refuse and besides your sister is grown up now. I'm sure Eunbi will take care of her"Ms. Kim poured a cup of tea for Sowon. 

 

Sowon sighed. Umji peeked out from Sowon's room. Sowon saw her. Umji made a sign 'come here'. Sowon looked back at her mother before going to Umji. "What?"Sowon asked her sister. "I don't want to go with Eunbi"Umji mumbled. "Why? What's wrong?"Sowon asked. "Because...."Umji trailed off. Both of them heard SinB's voice. "Ms. Kim, where is Yewon?"Sowon and Umji looked at each other. "She's ..... She's being possessive"Umji whispered to her sister. Sowon's eyes widened. SinB knocked on Sowon's door. Sowon opened the door letting SinB in. 

 

"Come on, Yewon. Your stuff is ready"SinB said looking at Umji. Sowon looked at her sister in concern. Umji nodded and stood up looking at her sister. "I'll try to visit here, Unnie"Umji said. SinB looked at her while Sowon nodded. They left Sowon's room. The couple bid goodbye to Eunha also before leaving. "Get in"SinB said after unlocking the door to their own house. Umji entered the house and turned around to SinB. "Have you forgotten about the game?"Umji asked glaring at SinB. "I have not forgotten our game, Yewon but you made do this"SinB locked the door. "Why?"Umji asked. 

 

"You've avoided me! You chose Choi over me! Can't you see how much I missed you?!"SinB yelled. "Miss me? You said you hated me didn't you?!"Umji retorted to SinB. Only SinB could do was sigh angrily. SinB pushed Umji to the couch. "Uff--!"Umji huffed. "How about we arrange some things in this house"SinB smirked. "I'm the boss in this house, Yewon so you're not allowed to do anything without my approval"Umji frowned. "I disagree with that"Umji said. "Well you can't say no to me"SinB said looking at Umji. "I don't care"SinB glared at Umji. Umji stood up and went to the kitchen. "What are you doing?"SinB asked.

 

"Making myself something to eat"Umji said grabbing a piece of bread. SinB sighed and sat at the couch. She turned the TV on. "Is my stuff already in my room?"Umji asked. "Yes, in our room"SinB answered. "Didn't knew that"Umji said in a mocking tone. Umji went upstairs and entered her And SinB's room. "Huh, this is so big"Umji eyed the room decoration and arrangement. She saw a balcony and went there. "Ooh, so windy"Umji said as she enjoys the wind. "Well what do we have here?"Umji was startled and turned around to SinB and glared at her. "Wow, I was just enjoying here and you came to destroy it"Umji said sarcastically. SinB just rolled her eyes.

 

"So what is my baby doing here all alone?"SinB smirked. Umji pushed past her. SinB grabbed her wrist. "Answer my question"SinB glared at her and tightened her grip. "Ow! I was just checking the decorations!!"Umji tried to break her hand free. SinB lets go of her hand. "You're meeting dad tomorrow"SinB said as she started ing her shirt. "What? Then what's the reason of living with you if the game is gonna end Tomorrow?"Umji asked. "He's going to check us"SinB said. "Oh.."Umji looked At SinB. "What are you doing?"Umji asked. SinB locked the door and turned to Umji. "Strip"SinB commanded. "What?"Umji asked. "strip. now"SinB commanded one more time. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!! Here you go! Another chapter hope u enjoyed!!!!