Chapter 2

Rebellious Love

 

 

Throughout the whole school time. Both sisters discovered that Yuju is a scholar for being a track and field champion. "That's really cool!"Umji smiled brightly. Yuju looked at her with a loving gaze. "Ooh~ you want to adopt my sister?"Eunha teased Yuju. "Not really... But she has a charm point"Yuju said still looking at Umji with the loving gaze. "Oh you fell for my sister!!"Eunha exclaimed. "What?! No!!"Yuju's face was flustered. Umji who was listening to their conversation stepped in. "Wait you fell? Are you ok?"Umji asksed worriedly. "I'm fine,Thanks for worrying Umji-ah"Yuju answered whilst Eunha was laughing at the back.

 

The bell rang signaling the school time ends. "Ah~"Eunha stretched her arms. Her phone vibrated. "Oh? Its Sowonie"Eunha checked the text. She quickly turned disappointed. "What's wrong?"Yuju asked. Eunha only smiled at her before looking at Umji. "Sowonie can't pick us up, Umji-ah"Eunha said to Umji. "Aww"Umji pouted. "I'll just go with you guys to the train station"Yuju said. "But--"Yuju cut off Eunha. "I'm living at Dobong-gu"Yuju continued. "Oh! We're living in the same district!!"Umji happily exclaimed. 

 

When they were outside girls kept squealing. "Ah.. They're probably fussing at the Queen bee. Hwang SinB"Yuju said. Both Eunha and Umji heard the name. When they arrived at the station, SinB and Yerin came a while after. Eunha joked around whilst SinB was watching them. The train arrived a while after.

 

They entered the train. Eunha,Yuju and Umji stood near the door. Eunha sat Down while Yuju and Umji decided to stand up. Yerin and SinB stood on the opposite side of them. The ride was going smoothly it only stops on a certain station but it suddenly stops, surprising SinB. SinB lost her balance and almost collided to Umji.

 

But with her quick reflexes. She avoided colliding with Umji by holding into the pole behind Umji. She opened her eyes and saw that their only 1 cm apart. They could feel each others breath. "Sinb-ah! Are you ok?"Yerin asked. SinB stared at Umji's eyes before nodding. "Yeah.... I'm fine.."SinB answered. She leaned back and got to her old spot. "Everyone please get ready, Dobong-gu is the next stop"SinB and Yerin got ready. SinB also noticed that the three is ready. 

 

Perhaps they still live in Dobong-gu.... But Umji... My best ing friend that I left  SinB thought. The train Stopped at Dobung-gu station. "Hey! I'm gonna go to the restroom!"She heard Eunha said. "Unnie, I'm going to the bathroom"SinB said to Yerin who nodded. SinB entered the bathroom and saw Eunha washing her hands. "Eunha"SinB called out to Eunha. Eunha looked at her. "Heh, its been so long"SinB smirked. "Yeah, so frickin' long after you flew to America"Eunha coldly said.

 

"Hey, you can't blame me"SinB shrugged. "Of course, I can't blame you for leaving your best friggin' friend that who believed and trusted you!"Eunha said gritting her teeth. "Talking about Umji. You broke one promise, Eunha"SinB said. "Promise?"Eunha said in confusion. "Yes, the promise we made before I flew to america"SinB seriously said. "I dont remember doing a promise with you"Eunha glared at her.

 

"So, you don't remember promising me that you'll look after Umji?!"SinB asked angrily. "Oh really?! I did my best to look after her, Eunbi!!"Eunha retorted. "If you did, why is she blind?"SinB asked glaring at Eunha. "Glau.... Glaucoma"Eunha weakly said. SinB was shocked. "How..?"SinB asked. "Its unesxpected"Eunha said. "About Sowon?"SinB changed the topic. "She came back from the dead"Eunha smirked. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohohohoho! I wonder what'll happen between Sowon and SinB!! Hahaha you didn't expect that their gonna be childhood friends don't they?? 

(I have a question should I give Umji's vision back or no?)