Chapter 5

Rebellious Love

 

 

Eunha all could do was stare at Umji. "Is that true?"Eunha asked. "Yes"Umji answered. Eunha facepalmed. "Why did you agree on the first place?"Eunha asked. "I did not! She just left and announced it without me knowing!"Umji said like a little kid. Eunha chuckled at her sister's cute response. "Umji!"Sowon called from downstairs. Umji quickly left Eunha's room and went downstairs. "What is it, Unnie?"Umji asked. "You have a guest"Sowon said with a gloomy aura and walked past Umji. Umji looked at her sister before going to the living room. She saw SinB who's sitting at the couch. "What are you doing here?"Umji glared at SinB.

 

SinB looked at her and smirked. "Is that how you greet your girlfriend?"SinB said. Umji just rolled her eyes. "Just answer my question"Umji said. "Fine, I'm here because I want to see your whole family"SinB said and stood up. "Well you need to wait because they'll come home later"Umji said sitting at the other side of the couch. SinB sighed and sat back at the couch. SinB decided to mess with Umji. She moved towards Umji and placed her arm around Umji's shoulders. "What are you doing?"Umji asked. "Messing with you?"SinB said sniffing Umji's hair. "S.. Stop that!"Umji gently pushed SinB away. She looked at SinB and the two of them looked into each other's eyes. They stayed like that until Umji's parents came. 

 

"Umji?"Her mom called out shocked seeing her daughter in a midst of eye contact with another girl. SinB and Umji looked at Ms.Kim. "mother"Umji stood up. SinB stood up too. Ms. Kim walked up to Umji and SinB. She looked at SinB. "...Eunbi?"Ms. Kim asked. SinB smiled and nodded. Umji's father came. "Hon! Look its Eunbi!!"Mr. Kim went to her wife's side. "You have grown up!"Mr. Kim said, chuckling. "We're actually planning to tell you something"SinB said, interlocking her and Umji's hand. Umji looked at her.

 

"This looks serious. Let's talk about it then"Mr. Kim said and sat down at the other couch. Ms. Kim called Sowon and Eunha. When all family members are at the living room, SinB started talking. "We're actually dating"SinB said pretending to be nervous. Mr. & Ms. Kim was shocked while Sowon was glaring daggers at SinB. "And we want to know if you agree with it.."SinB continued. Everything was silent. "Of.. Of course. We agree! You're our daughter's best friend you know her well!"Mr. Kim said. SinB smiled and looked at Umji. Umji glared at her. SinB chuckled. "Can I stay the night?"SinB asked.

 

"Of course but we don't have any guest rooms. Would you prefer sleeping at Umji's room?"Ms. Kim asked. "Of course"SinB smirked. While Sowon was still glaring at SinB.

 

AT UMJI'S ROOM

 

"you're sleeping on the floor"Umji said. "What?"SinB asked. "You heard me, Eunbi"Umji said turning her back from SinB. SinB's blood boiled. She does everything what she wants and she won't let anybody tell her what to do. She grabbed Umji's arm. She turned Umji around and glared at her. "Listen here, Yewon. You might be my best friend but I won't let you tell me what to do"SinB said, angrily. Umji was scared. 

 

SinB lets go of Umji. She's still glaring at Umji. Umji went to the bed and laid down. She covered herself on blanket. She started dozing off. SinB decided to lay down the bed with her back facing Umji. She was awake for a few minutes until she doze off. 

 

ON MORNING

 

SinB woke up finding her arms under Umji's head and waist. She blushed thinking about their position right now. The alarm clock rang interrupting her thoughts. Umji woke up and looked at her. They were staring at each other for a few minutes until Umji screamed and tried to push her off. With her quick reflexes she covered Umji's mouth. "Shhh!"SinB shushed Umji. Umji calmed down. 

 

"What are you thinking!? Its early in the morning and you're screaming?!"SinB whispered-shouted at Umji. Umji ignored her and sat up. SinB grabbed Umji's wrist. "What are you doing? Its friday, we need to go to school"Umji said trying to get her hand free. "I don't know if you're sleepy or just plain dumb. Its Saturday Umji"SinB said dragging Umji back down. 

 

"Shouldn't you be going now? Your father is probably wondering Whe--"SinB couldn't stand anything anymore. She captured Umji's lips with her own. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyo guys and gals! I'm back~ here we have another chapter~! They got Kim mommy&daddy's approval~~ how long can they survive this game~? Ehehehe