Chapter 6

Rebellious Love

 

 

The simple kiss has turned into an make-out session. Umji pushed SinB away while catching her breath. "S.. Stop..!!"Umji said between her breathes. SinB leaned in for more but Umji stopped her. "I want more..."SinB seductively said. "Why are you so desperate?"Umji asked. SinB ignored the question and grabbed Umji's wrist and pinned her to the bed. "Perhaps.... You fell for me?"Umji smirked. SinB glared at her. "I might have a ual desire for you but that doesn't mean I'm falling for you"SinB said and leaned down for Umji's neck.

 

She on Umji's neck making Umji whimper. She smirked. She started slow until she gets rough. While SinB is busy on Umji's neck. Umji gathered her strength and changed their positions. Umji is now sitting on SinB's stomach. She smirked at SinB who was surprised by the sudden change of positions. She placed her hands on SinB's neck making it look like she's choking her (but she's not lol). She gently massaged SinB's neck making SinB relaxed. "I didn't knew you're good at this, Yewon"SinB smirked. "How about you stop being sarcastic or I'll choke you"Umji glared at SinB who's chuckling under her. SinB caressed Umji's thighs.

 

Making Umji shudder by the touch. "Whoa, you have the guts to choke me but you can't with just a simple touch? Hahaha"SinB laughed. Umji blushed. "Shut up!"Umji got off SinB and went to the bathroom. The first thing she noticed is a purple mark on her neck. "...what is this?!?"Umji asked to her 'girlfriend' who's at the door. "Hickey"SinB simply said. "Hickey?!"Umji yelled. Eunha on the other end of the hallway just chuckled at the "couple's" argument. "Yeah, what's wrong with it?"SinB asked looking at Umji. "Ugh, what will I do??"Umji looked back at the mirror. "Wait for 5 to 12 days, it will fade"SinB said.

 

Umji glared at SinB at the mirror. "This all your fault!"Umji said. "Do you want to die?"SinB gritted her teeth. "Erm... Probably. because your fangirls are coming for my head Now"Umji said in a mocking way. It was SinB's turn to glare at her. "Watch your words, Yewon"SinB warned. "Yea yea, now go, I need to take a shower"Umji pushed SinB out of the bathroom.  SinB groaned and fell into Umji's bed. SinB let's out a louder groan. 

 

AN HOUR LATER

 

Umji and SinB are throwing disses to each other as Eunha just sits across them, ignoring them. "Shut up!"SinB yelled. Eunha looked up from her phone and saw Umji and SinB at each others throat. Eunha stood up and stopped the two. "Stop that"Eunha said coldly. The two placed down the thing their holding. Eunha sighed. "Let's just calmly ok?"Eunha said. The "couple" nodded still glaring at each other. They ate in silence. Sowon came back from her work and saw SinB. "You're still here?"She asked. "Of course, am I not allowed here?"SinB sarcastically said. Eunha gave SinB a look whilst Umji nudged SinB. Sowon stared at SinB and went upstairs. 

 

Eunha sighed. SinB quickly finished her food and drank the water Umji poured for her. SinB stood up. "Hurry up, Yewon"SinB said. "Why?"Umji asked. "We're going shopping with Yerin"SinB said looking at her phone. Umji sighed and hurried up. "I'm done"Umji said and drank her water. SinB grabbed Umji's arm and dragged her outside. "We're going now, Eunbi!"SinB said as she dragged Umji. Eunha just nodded. 

 

"Why do I need to come?"Umji asked. "My idiotic friend, Yerin just blurted you out to my sister Jessica(don't blame me.. I can't think of anything)"SinB said waving her hands. They both entered the Hwang family Van. "I didnt know you have a sister"Umji simply said. SinB looked at her like she's an alien. "What?"Umji asked. "You didn't Know?"SinB asked. "Well you didn't told me"Umji said. "Well yea.."SinB nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI!! HERE YA GO!! WITH A MIX OF DIRTY UMB GREETING YOU HAHAHAHA (shiz I'm getting high AF XD)