Chapter 20 (MAKNAELINE) 3/3

Rebellious Love

 

 

Both Umji and SinB we're enjoying their time in the hills. Both are enjoying the scenery. "Ah~ fresh air"SinB said as she breathes the air. She laid down on the grass. "Yah! Get up, Eunbi!"Umji said as she held the picnic blanket. SinB groaned before getting up. "You still didn't change don't you?"Umji said as she placed the blanket. "Nope, I won't change forever"SinB said as she laid down on the blanket. 

 

"Forever huh"Umji smiled. "What's with it?"SinB asked. "Nothing. I just remembered the promise all six of us made"Umji said and sighed. "Hmm.. Yea, the one all of us are going to be friends forever"SinB rolled to look at Umji. A butterfly flew pass them. "A butterfly"Umji said as she looked at the butterfly. 

 

SinB looked at the butterfly. "That butterfly reminds me of our journey, the six of us, 9 years ago"SinB said. Umji looked at her in curiosity. "How?"Umji asked. "Well the butterfly starts to be an egg then larva then it became a pupa and then an adult"Umji nodded. "It's just like our friendship, we all started as strangers then acquaintance then friends until we all became a group of friends"SinB said, smiling. "Yes, it's just like we ran trough time"Umji said, nodding. 

 

-THE END-

~~~~~~~~~

HI!!!!  THIS IS THE LAST OF THE LAST!!!  HOP3 YOU ENJOYED THIS!! And now I'm gonna explain something from the one shots. 

The three roles:star, snowflake and butterfly

The stars represents them (each stars and each of them) 

The snowflake represents how strong is their bond 

The butterfly represents all their journey as strangers to close friends

Also I added a famous painting, a fact about snowflake and a gfriend song XD (find it in each one shots XD) 

 

ANYWAYS!!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO SUPPORT THIS FIC!  I HOPE YOURE GONNA SUPPORT THE OTHER ONE!!  :)) (should I make a trilogy one shots XD)