Chapter 9

Rebellious Love

 

FEW YEARS AGO

 

Sowon and Jessica were a happy couple and they're are going to get married soon. They understand each other and loves each other but all that was destroyed by some misunderstanding. Sowon drove to her and Jessica's Condo and when she opened the door. She can't believe it. She saw Jessica and Taeyeon kissing(I'm sorry). "Jessica?"She called out. Both Jessica and Taeyeon pulled away, surprised. "Babe!"Jessica stood up. "What is this?!"Sowon asked, angrily. "Its not what it looks like!"Jessica tried to calm down Sowon. "Its not what it looks like?! I just saw both of you kissing with my two eyes!"Sowon exclaimed.

 

"I swear babe, its not what it looks like!!"Jessica grabbed Sowon's arm. Taeyeon sneakily left the condo. "I loved you Jessica but Really?! When we're about to get Married?!"Sowon looked at the crying Jessica. "I swear babe, its just a misunderstanding! Please give me a chance!!"Jessica begged. "I'm sorry Jessica but I think auntie is right. I shouldn't have trusted the Hwangs, they're just the same, always hurting people's feelings"Sowon said and entered their room. "What are you doing??"Jessica asked when she entered the room. She saw a suitcase and Sowon getting her clothes. "I'm leaving"Sowon said. Jessica quickly blocked the closet from Sowon. "No! you're not leaving!!"Jessica said. 

 

Sowon caressed Jessica's cheek. "I still love you with all my heart, Jessica but this is my decision, I'm sorry"Sowon kissed Jessica but also moved her out of the way. Sowon pulled away and continued to get her clothes and packed her suitcase. She turned around to the crying Jessica. She removed her ring from her finger and placed it into Jessica's palm. "Keep it, I promise I'll comeback but I don't know when or will"Sowon said. She grabbed the suit case and left the condo. Jessica slid down the wall with Sowon's ring in her palm.

 

PRESENT

 

"all of those we're a misunderstanding, Sojung! Taeyeon forced me into it!"Jessica said to Sowon. "Please believe me, Sojung!!"Jessica grabbed Sowon's hands. ".. Alright, I believe you.. Thank you for explaining everything"Sowon looked at Jessica who's smiling. "So will you come back?"Jessica asked. "Huh?"Sowon looked puzzled. "You're promise that you'll come back"Jessica said. Sowon already got it and nodded. "I can't"Sowon simply said. "What? Why?!"Jessica asked. "Our sisters are already in a relationship"Sowon said. Jessica opened but also closed it again. "What now?"Jessica asked. "Let's just stay as friends"Sowon said. Jessica was hurt at Sowon's words but still smiled because she know that Sowon still loves her and she loves her too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now here is Sowon and Sica's past relationship hope you enjoyed it!!!