Chapter 8

Rebellious Love

 

 

"You know each other?"Yerin and Umji asked. Jessica nodded. "Wait h--"Jessica cuts Umji off. "We're exes"Jessica said still staring at Sojung. Umji jaw drop. So she's the one who made Unnie depressed and suicidal?! Umji thought. "What are you doing here?"Sowon asked now anger in her eyes. "I dropped off your sister"Jessica answered. "Well you dropped off my sister, you can go now"Sowon said and tried to grab Umji but Jessica blocked her. "No"Jessica said. Sowon placed her hands on her waist and sighed. "I said you can go now"Sowon said one more time. "I'm not leaving until we'll talk about it"Jessica said. 

 

"There's nothing more to talk about, I'm already over it"Sowon said. "Keep saying that to yourself but you're not really over it" Jessica started to have tears on the corner of her eyes. Sowon sighed. "Fine, let's talk about it"Sowon said and guided the sobbing Jessica to the kitchen. "I wonder what's all of those ruckus about"Yerin said. "Its probably some couple's quarrel or some misunderstanding that leads to a break up"Umji said. "Oh yeah, Unnie said after the breakup she started to have trust problems with the Hwangs, maybe that's why Unnie is so mad at Si--"SinB grabbed Umji's collar.

 

"Don't you dare drag me to their problem, Yewon!!"SinB yelled, glaring at Umji.  "I'm not dragging you to their problem! I'm just thinking if that's the reason!!"Umji retorted. "Then how about you stop assuming!! This is why i hate you!!"tear fell from Umji's eyes. "Fine then if you hate me then how about we just stop our friendship!!"Umji yelled back. SinB felt guilt saying those harsh words to Umji. Yerin stood up and tried to break the two. "Stop fighting!!"Yerin yelled. Yuju opened the door and saw everything, same thing to Eunha when she went entered the living room. "What's this?"Eunha asked. Umji went to Yuju who's behind her and hugged Yuju. Yuju started comforting the crying Umji.

 

"The two fought. SinB said she hates Umji and Umji started crying"Yerin answered Eunha. "I...."SinB can't form any words to say. "SinB..."Eunha only could was sigh. SinB angrily left the house. Yerin followed her. While Yuju and Eunha comforted Umji.

 

WEEKS LATER

 

It has been two weeks and Umji kept avoiding SinB at all costs and SinB started to stalk her. SinB discovered that Umji has been hanging out with Yuju more. Then SinB feels something, something she has felt for the first time. Jealousy. SinB has felt Jealousy seeing Umji hanging out with Yuju. And now she's going to get what's hers back to her. SinB saw Umji all alone in the hallway by her locker. She decided to approach her 'girlfriend'. "Hey"She called out from behind. Umji turned around and attempted to run away. She pinned Umji to the lockers. "I'm not going to let you go this time"SinB said. Umji started to tremble under her. 

 

"Wh.. What do you want?!"Umji asked. "I'm here to get back what's  mine"SinB her lips. "Just leave me alone!"Umji yelled. SinB leaned in. "I can't do that, you're my property. You belong to me"SinB said and kissed Umji. Umji tried to push SinB away from her but SinB deepens the kiss. After a few minutes she pulled away. "I'm not yours, Eunbi"Umji glared at SinB. SinB just chuckled and slammed Umji to the lockers. "You're mine, You're under my rules now, so you do what I say"SinB glared at Umji. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! Has SinB becoming possessive or abusive? Lololol also Jessica and Sowon as exes is so funny for me lolol do you guys want to know of their past relationship that led to this? Pls answer! Luv you all ♥ ♥ ♥