Chapter 12

Rebellious Love

 

 

"Nice to meet you personally, Umji-ssi"Mr. Hwang said, smiling at Umji. Ms. Hwang smiled happily. "Oh, I'm so glad you got a cute and kind girlfriend, Eunbi!"Ms. Hwang chuckled grabbing Umji's hand. "Unlike you're other girlfriends, they're mentally disabled"Ms. Hwang said. "And this is Yewon we're talking about! She's your best friend!"Ms. Hwang exclaimed. SinB just sweat dropped at her mother's action. "I heard that you're sister is working under a popular and big company as an key personnel"Mr. Hwang said and Umji nodded. "I just hope you're relationship ends well"Mr. Hwang said. "Anyways, I have decided to end the marriage"Mr. Hwang said looking at SinB.

 

"Really?!"SinB asked. "Yes, I approve of your relationship since I can see in Umji-ssi that she's an intelligent person unlike your other old girlfriends"Mr. Hwand stood up. "Well yeah, anyways thanks father!"SinB hugged his father. Mr. Hwang hugged back. "Well, I give SinB to you now, Umji-ssi. Please take care of our daughter"Ms. Hwang said. Umji smiled and nodded. "I will"She said. "Well we have other things to do"Mr. Hwang said. "We'll leave now"SinB grabbed Umji's hand. They both left the building. Umji looked at her watch. "I need to go there now"She said. SinB heard her.

 

"Go where?"SinB asked, her possessiveness taking over. "To the orphanage"Umji said looking at SinB. "Why?"SinB asked. "I need to help Yuju-unnie"Umji looked back at her watch. "I'm coming"SonB said and dragged Umji to the van. "Where are we gonna go, ma'am?"The driver asked. "To the orphanage"SinB said. The driver nodded. "Why are you coming anyway?"Umji asked SinB. "Like I said you can't do anything without my consent"SinB looked at her girlfriend. Umji just rolled her eyes. After awhile they arrived at the orphanage. They entered the building. "Yuju-unnie!"Umji called out to Yuju who's playing with the orphans.

 

The kids heard and looked at her. "Umji-unnie!!"The kids went to her. Umji crouched down and played with the kids. SinB kept her eye on Yuju making her uncomfortable. "Umm, SinB-ssi can you uh.. Don't stare at me? Its making me uncomfortable"Yuju nervously said to SinB. SinB furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm keeping an eye to you"SinB said. A girl smacked her in the leg. "Don't look at Yuju-unnie like that!"The girl said. Umji quickly grabbed the child and carried her. "Be respectful Minji-ah"Umji said to the little girl."but mommy! She looked at Unnie angrily!"Minji said. "You're a mother?"SinB asked. Umji looked at her and signed.

 

"No I'm not a mother, Eunbi"Umji said. "But she called you mommy"SinB exclaimed. "She just calls me that but I'm not a mother"Umji calmly said. "Oh.."SinB said staring at Umji. "Do you want to adopt her?"SinB asked. "I want to. But I'm not ready to take care of a child and I know you won't like a child"Umji said. "I don't mind having a child around and I could get a maid to take care of the child while we're away"SinB said. Umji looked at her, unsure. "Are you sure?"Umji asked. SinB nodded. 

 

"But where no--"SinB cuts Umji off. "We're a couple, Yewon"SinB said. Umji was surprised. "And I'm ready to take care of that child"SinB held Umji's hand. Umji nodded and went to Yuju. "Yuju-unnie, we're adopting Minji-ah"Umji said. "Ah, really?"Yuju asked, both SinB and Umji nodded. "Alright, Just sign here"Yuju handed them the adoption paper. 

 

"Minji is yours now"Yuju smiled. Minji ran to Umji. "Does this mean you're really REALLY my mommy now??"Minji asked. Umji smiled. "Yes, I'm your mommy now while she's your mum"Umji pointed at SinB. Minji stared at SinB and smiled. "Hi mum!"Minji waved at her. SinB smiled. "I'm gonna like this kid"SinB said to Umji. I have a family to take care of now, so I should change my attitude SinB thought while looking at Minji.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go another chappie! Now UmB has a child!! I wonder how they're family will go? XDD