Chapter 4

Rebellious Love

 

 

Umji sighed. It's been weeks since she saw SinB. She could feel SinB's stare at her back. She ignored it and stood up. Before she could exit the room, SinB spoke. "You need to respect me, Yewon"SinB smirked. She glared at SinB before exiting the classroom. "Aish, that kid"SinB scratched her head. She stood up and also left the classroom. She went to cafeteria and saw Umji eating alone. She went up to her. "Fascinating to see you all alone here"SinB smirked as she sat across Umji. "Shut up, Eunbi"Umji glared at SinB. An cafeteria staff came and got SinB's food. "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be at the 'popular' crew"Umji pointed at Yerin's table. 

 

SinB looked at the said table and shook her head. "Nah, I prefer alone time with you kid"SinB winked. Umji just looks at her with a bored stare. "Where's the other Eunbi anyway?"SinB asked. "She has a fever"Umji continued eating. "Then that Choi girl?"SinB asked again. "Busy with council duties"Umji answered. "Let's play a game then"SinB said making Umji look at her. "What kind of game?"Umji asked. "You mean your bullying game? I'm out"SinB chuckled. "Nope, let's play a different game babe"SinB smirked. Umji gave her a disgusted look. "Don't call me babe"Umji glared at her.

 

SinB chuckled again. "How about... 'Be my girlfriend and don't fall in love' game?"SinB seriously said. "What?"Umji asked, shocked. "Don't fall in love... That's the number 1 rule"SinB said. "Ugh"Umji looked so done with SinB. "When will this 'game' end?"Umji asked. "When my dad approved of our 'relationship' and cancel the arranged marriage with my best friend Dahyun"SinB answered finishing her food. "Wait what?!"Umji exclaimed. "You heard me"SinB said and left Umji alone. Umji was dead silence. She's busy completing the puzzle on her head then it hit her. THAT CAN'T BE!! Umji yelled internally. Umji quickly stood up and left the cafeteria.

 

Students even staff members bowed their heads and greeted her politely. She was dumbstruck about what's happening right now. "Umji!"Yuju approached her. "Is it true?!"Yuju asked. "True what?"Umji asked. "That you and sinb are Dating!"Yuju said. "What?!"Umji asked. Yuju looked at her weirdly. "Anyways if you both are then congratulations"Yuju smiled at her. "But you've got to be careful, SinB's fangirls are going for your head now"Yuju warned Umji.

 

Umji noticed some female students are glaring at her. Her mind has a lot of thoughts running right now. That Hwang really knows how to annoy her. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Now we only need Hwang daddy's approval but who will fall in love first? Umji? SinB? Well let's find that out in laytah chappies!!