Chapter 3

Rebellious Love

 

 

She's back from the dead

 

SinB snapped out of her trance when Yerin smacked her shoulder. "What?"SinB asked, irritated. "Did you know?"Yerin asked. "What is it again, Unnie?"SinB asked tired of her friend's antics. "You're fiance will be studying here"Yerin said making SinB look at her. "Are you serious?!"SinB asked. "Yup"SinB looked around before looking back at Yerin. "Get her away from me, ok? I don't want my reputation to be destroyed"SinB said and Yerin nodded. Umji and Eunha entered the room and sat in front of them. "Hey Eunbi"Eunha looked at SinB. "What?"SinB looked at Eunha. "There's a girl named Dahyun. She's looking for you"Eunha said before turning around. 

 

""SinB mumbled. "Alright class, We have another transferee. Come in Ms. Kim"The teacher said. Everyone started gushing about the family name and started assuming she's Umji's 'relative' or something. SinB hid behind Umji, scared that she might get found out. Dahyun came in. Everyone was in awe specially the boys. "Hello, My name is Kim Dahyun"Dahyun bowed and looked at the class. "Alright Ms. Kim. Please seat at the front"the teacher said. Dahyun sat in front row. SinB signed in relief and sat back down to her seat. Then she overheard Umji and Eunha's conversation. "Are you ready for the operation later, Umji-ah?"Eunha asked. Umji nodded. "I'm excited to see again"Umji giggled.

 

What SinB didn't notice is she's smiling warmly hearing their conversation. She's getting her vision back.. SinB thought while Smiling and the class started. When lunch came. Umji and Eunha excused themselves and left school. 

 

AT UMJI'S SIDE

 

After the operation. Umji is now sitting at a chair with bandages on her eyes. "Unnie! I'm excited!"Eunha grabbed Sowon's arm, excited about her Sister's state. The doctor started unwrapping the bandages off. "You can open your eyes now"The doctor said after unwrapping the bandages. Umji opened her eyes and blinked a few times. "Umji-ah?"Sowon called out. When Umji's vision was clear, she looked at Sowon. "Sowon-unnie?"Umji said. 

 

"Can you see me, Umji-ah?"Sowon asked. Umji nodded. "I can see now"Umji said. Eunha jumped happily while Sowon thanked the god and doctor. After paying the bill, they drove home. "I can't believe it, Unnie! I can see now!!"Umji happily said. "Tomorrow you'll see the big school grounds!"Eunha said jumping. But your also gonna see a familiar face.. Eunha bitterly smiled. "Girls, please prepare your things and sleep early"Sowon said from her room.

 

NEXT MORNING

 

When Eunha and Umji ariived at their school. They admired the school grounds first then they met up with Yuju. "So you're Yuju-unnie?"Umji asked. "Yes"Yuju smiled. "Nice to meet and see you!"Umji smiled. When they we're walking down the hall. Yuju kept telling  random stories. Then they stopped at Eunha and Umji's classroom. "Here we are!"Eunha widens her arms. "I'll see you two later"Both of them bid goodbye to Yuju and entered their classroom. 

 

Umji didn't notice SinB who's sitting behind her. "Yewon"SinB called out. Umji turned around. "Eunbi....?"Umji said with a confused expression. Then it hit her. "SinB"Umji seriously said. Then here starts the rebellious love.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to change the storyline & title because I have a set in mind. I want UmB to have a love & hate relationship. I hope u enjoy!!