Chapter 1

Rebellious Love

 

Sowon signed after she heard a sound from outside her room. She stood up and saw her little sister, Umji on the floor. "Umji-ah? What are you doing here?"Sowon asked helping her blind sister up. "Eunha-unnie said to call you?"Answered Umji. Sowon sighed again She guided Umji to the couch. "Just stay here"Sowon ordered. Umji nodded. Sowon quickly went to Eunha's room. "Eunha?"Sowon asked. "Oh Sowon!"Eunha quickly went to Sowon. "What do you want?"Sowon asked. "Are you really sure that you're gonna enroll me and Umji to this school?"Eunha asked. "Of course, you both are scholars there. What's wrong with it anyway?"Sowon asked.

 

"Well someone said from that school that there is a queen bee there"Eunha said worriedly. "Just go with flow in there. Don't cause any troubles"Sowon hugged her little sister before opening the door. "Sleep tight. Tomorrow is the start of your school"Sowon said before bidding a good night and closing the door. Sowon looked At Umji who was waiting patiently on the couch. "Umji-ah"Sowon called out.

 

"Yes?"Umji answered. Sowon quickly went to her youngest sister. "Behave yourself in your school, ok?"Sowon asked. Umji nodded. Sowon helped Umji stand up and guide her to her own room. After successfully doing what she's doing. She stretched her arms and yawned. "Time for another day.."Sowon said before entering her room.

 

NEXT MORNING

 

Both Eunha and Umji were prepared earlier. "You both only have 1 and half hour left"Sowon said to her sisters who were eating. "I'll send you both off and pick you up"Sowon also said. "I'm scared to the queen bee"Eunha said nervously. "I said just play it coolly"Sowon said looking at her nervous sister. "Who's the queen bee?"Umji asked, curiously. 

 

"We'll know Umji-ah, we'll know"Eunha said looking at her blind sister with worry. Umji nodded. "Are you girls done?"Sowon asked. Both of them nodded. "Alright, get in the car"Sowon said. Both of them stood up. Eunha guided Umji to Sowon's car. When both of them are ready. Sowon entered and drove them to their school.

 

When they got there, Eunha was so shocked on how big the schools grounds are. "Wow! The school grounds is so big!!"Eunha exclaimed. "I wish I could see it.."Umji pouted. "Yes.."Eunha looked at her sister with sadness. "Alright just head to the faculty room ok?"Sowon said. Her little sisters nodded and she kissed them in their foreheads. "Come on Umji-ah"Eunha held Umji's hand and both of them walked to the faculty room. "Oh you both are the scholars?"The staff asked. Eunha nodded. The staffs smiled. "Alright here are your schedules. Oh, can she talk?"the staff asked pointing at Umji. "She can talk but she can't see.."Eunha looked at her little sister. "Don't worry, we'll help you guide her"The staffs said. 

 

"Thank you!"Eunha bowed before bidding goodbye leaving with her sister. Eunha checked their schedules. "First is history then Math..."Eunha mumbled. "Good thing they put the map or unless we'll be lost"Eunha said and grabbed Umji's hand. Both of them walked to history class. "Oh you both are the transferees and scholars?"The history teacher asked. Both of them nodded. "Alright, wait until I call both of your names OK?"The history teacher said and smiled. 

 

AT SINB'S SIDE

 

SinB was sitting at her usual spot, doing nothing. Until Yerin, who's her childhood friend came. "What is it, Unnie?"SinB asked looking at Yerin. "Did you know?!"Yerin asked. "Know What?"SinB asked again. "There are two transferees, they're scholars and siblings!"Yerin exclaimed. "So you're gonna step up your game to them?"Yerin asked. "I don't know unless I see them"SinB said curious about the two girls. "Everyone please settle down. We have two Transferees"Their teacher said. "Please come inside Ms. Kim and Ms. Jung"Both Eunha and Umji came. SinB's attention was into Umji. "Hello, I'm Jung Eunha. Please take care of me"Eunha bowed.

 

"Hi, I'm Kim Umji, Please take care of me also"Umji bowed. SinB followed all Umji's movements and noticed the girl is blind. "So what do you think?"Yerin asked. "We're... We're not gonna mess with them"SinB said. "Why thou"Yerin asked. "One girl is particularly blind"SinB said. "Ah.."Yerin nodded. "Eunha,Umji sit on the seats in front of Yerin and SinB, Yerin and SinB please raise your hands"SinB and Yerin raised their hands. Quickly, both Umji and Eunha sat in their new places. With Eunha in front of Yerin and Umji in front of SinB.

 

When lunch break came. Eunha and Umji exits the classroom. When both of them are walking down the hallway to the canteen, a group of girls decided to mess with them. One girl 'accidentally' bumped to Eunha making her drop her notebooks. 

 

Then two girls decided to mess with Umji by throwing papers at her. "What's that?"Umji asked. "A group is messing with us, Umji-ah"Eunha said trying to grab Umji. "Uh-uh! You're not going anywhere you nerds!"The leader laughed and tried to throw a food to Eunha and Umji but a tall figure came. 

 

"What do you think you all are doing?"asked the tall figure. "We're j-just playing with them!"The leader said pretending to be happy but is actually scared. "Well do a 'fun' one not a food fight"The tall figure louders her voice that made the girls left. "Are you two fine?"the tall figure asked. "We're fine"Eunha answered and grab Umji's hand. "We'll continue our way now"Eunha excused. The tall girl jogged to them. "Hey wanna eat together?"The tall figure asked. "Sure"Umji smiled. "I'm Yuju by the way"Yuju introduced. "I'm Eunha and this is Umji"Eunha introduced herself and Umji.

 

Only SinB could do was look at everything that happened. She wanted to help the sisters earlier but she also don't want to. I can't ruin my reputation as the queen Bee  SinB thought. SinB only looked at the girl who caught her attention, Umji.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

HI to all my old readers there! This is my new book! AMD ITS UMB!! This is my fav. YeoChin ship! I hope you enjoy!! (It might have a rated M chapter in later chapters XDD)