Chapter 15

Rebellious Love

 

 

SinB looked at Umji with a warm smile. "Is it true?"SinB asked. "Yes, I am in love with you"Umji said looking at SinB's eyes. "So, may I ask something again?"SinB said, Umji nodded. SinB closed her eyes and inhaled. She released her breathe and opened her eyes once again. "Will... Will you be my girlfriend? For real this time.."SinB asked. Umji hesitated, unsure whether to say yes or no. "I.... Yes.."Umji answered, smiling at SinB. SinB ran to her and engulfed her into a hug. "I'm glad.."SinB whispered. Umji hugged back. "So, is the game over?"Umji asked.

 

"Its over for a long time now.."SinB said making Umji look at her. "What? Why didn't you told me!!"Umji smacked SinB's arm. SinB laughed at her girlfriend. "Sorry, Sorry. I didn't tell you because I'm scared that you won't talk to me or avoid me again"SinB admitted. Then a crash of thunder decided to ruin the mood, startling them. "There's a storm... "Umji looked at the balcony where she can see its raining heavily. SinB yawned. "Let's just go to sleep, I'm tired"SinB said as she laid down the bed. Umji nodded and laid down the bed beside SinB. "Is the storm disturbing you?"SinB asked as she hugged Umji's waist.

 

"No, its fine"Umji said, closingher eyes. SinB hummed as an answer before before sleeping.

 

--

 

"Mommy!"Minji shooked her mother, waking her up. "What is it, Minji-ah?"Umji asked, sitting up. "I'm scared!"Minji said in verge of crying. "Why? Is it because of the Thunder?"Umji asked as she lifted Minji to her lap. Her daughter nodded. "Its fine, Minji-ah. Mum and Mommy are here"Umji rubbed her sobbing daughter's back. SinB was bothered by the voices of Umji. She sat up and looked at Minji. "Why is she crying?"SinB asked, taking Minji to her lap. "She's scared of thunders"Umji answered as she left a space for Minji to sleep. 

 

After successfully putting Minji to sleep. They were still awake. "Yewon"SinB called. "Yes?"Umji asked. "Dad's coming to a visit here"SinB said. "Why?"Umji asked again. "He heard about Minji and decided to come with Mother and Jessica-unnie"SinB said. "Ah.. Alright"Umji said. After the talk they finally fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY STORY!! AAAH!! FIRST ITS RIVALRY THEN FORCED RELA. THEN FLUFF?!?! Sorry for the caps.. 

Anyways! Here's the 15th chapter! Hope you enjoy!! (And thanks everyone for the support! Sorry if its short >.<)