Attention

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Dahyun decided to avoid Yugyeom. The guy already heard her voice twice, which really scares her. No matter how many times she convinced herself that Yugyeom is not a bad guy, she can't still fully trust him. Yugyeom remains a stranger to her. The only thing she knows about him is that he's the Black Prince of the school, that's all. 

 

She wants to ask Youngjae, but she knows that he will just freak out if she dares to ask anything about Yugyeom. Besides, she expects that he won't say anything since Youngjae sees Yugyeom as a bad guy. He will just tell her to avoid him. Which she is planning to do. 

 

When she reached her classroom, she saw Eunwoo standing in the doorway. It looks like he's waiting for someone. 

 

Dahyun decided to walk past him. 

 

"There you are!" Eunwoo beamed, approaching Dahyun. 

 

Dahyun took a step back with the sudden closeness, but Eunwoo move closer to her. "I've been waiting for you," he said. 

 

She gave him a curious look. Eunwoo just smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Ahh, I missed you, Dahyun. I was actually going to ask you to hangout after class yesterday, but you already went away. Where did you go after class? I asked your twin brother but he said that he doesn't know," Eunwoo said, pouting. 

 

Dahyun doesn't know if she should give him an answer. Can she trust Cha Eunwoo? 

 

Eunwoo gasped. "I forgot that you don't want to speak," he covered his mouth. "Where's your notebook?" he peeps at the pocket of her skirt. Dahyun moves back a little, holding her  mini-notebook inside the pocket of her skirt. Eunwoo felt that Dahyun doesn't want to tell anything to him, so he forced a smile and took a step back. "Sorry for being pushy," he scratched the back of his neck. "You obviously doesn't want to tell me anything." 

 

Dahyun began to panic. She didn't mean to offend him. When Eunwoo was about to walk away, Dahyun hurriedly grabbed his arm. 

 

He spun around and met Dahyun's guilty face. His eyes widened when he saw her looking sorry. "Dahyun..." he was cut off when Dahyun began writing on her notebook. 

 

"We can hangout during lunch break." She wrote down, face flustered. 

 

Eunwoo read it again and again until his mouth formed a really big grin, his eyes formed a half-moon shape. "Really?" he asked, sounds really happy and excited. Dahyun slowly nodded. Eunwoo jumped in joy and grabbed both Dahyun's hands. "I will buy our lunch, okay?" Eunwoo said, and Dahyun just nodded her head. 

 

---

 

Yugyeom hates going to school. He despised attending his classes. He'd rather choose to be at home than to be in a classroom, listening to boring lectures, and be surrounded with students he doesn't care about. 

 

But not today. 

 

Surprisingly, he woke up early and even prepare his lunch box. He actually prepares a lot of food and he doesn't know why. Maybe I'm just really hungry, he said to himself. 

 

He even looks forward for this day. This is the first time he felt excited going to school and he wonders why. Why am I acting so weird? Did something perhaps happened last night? 

 

Then it hits him. 

 

"Yugyeom... Kim Yugyeom." Dahyun's voice keeps on playing in his head when she said his name for the first time. If Yugyeom can make a playlist of Dahyun saying his name, he would make one. He regrets not recording that moment when she said his name. 

 

He sighed and frustratingly run his hand through his hair. She just said my name, but why am I acting like this? It's not like I'm the first one she ever speak a name with.... But what if I am the first one? Thinking about it just made his heart skipped a beat. "Ahhh, I think I'm going crazy!" Yugyeom pulled his hair while walking back and forth. 

 

He stopped when he heard someone chuckling. He spun around and came face to face with SinB. "What are you doing?" she asked, approaching him. "The last time I saw you being like this was when I confessed to you." She is now standing right in front of him. "Do you still remember it?" she asked, tilting her head. 

 

"No," Yugyeom coldly replied and walk past her. 

 

"Yugyeom!" SinB called him, but Yugyeom continuously walked away from her. 

 

Yugyeom grit his teeth, doesn't care if SinB is calling him. He doesn't care about her. Why does she have to brought that up? About her confessing to him? No matter how many times he told her that she doesn't feel the same way, she still insists that he likes her. Why are girls so damn complicated? 

 

When he finally entered the school, he hurriedly went upstairs to their classroom. Why am I in such a hurry? He wondered. It feels like he needs to hurry or else he will miss something really important to him. His legs continuously walk, making big steps, he doesn't care if he's bumping to some students, he just needs to reach his classroom as soon as possible. 

 

Catching his breath, he halted as he saw a sight that he was not expecting to see. It's Eunwoo holding Dahyun's hands. Eunwoo looking so happy and Dahyun looking shy and flustered. 

 

---

 

During class, Dahyun tries to steal a glance to Yugyeom who is sitting beside her. She felt disappointed when he saw him looking expressionless while staring in front. 

 

She should feel relieved because he is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter