The White Prince

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Breathe in, breathe out." Youngjae gently hold on to his sister's shoulders. "Okay, one last time. Breathe in, breathe out."

Dahyun breathe out and finally opened her eyes. She seems a bit calm right now. Just a bit.

Youngjae smiled at her. "You feeling okay now?"

Dahyun sighed and nodded.

He ruffled her hair and pinched her cheek. "You will be fine, I assure you. You're gonna love school!" He then grabbed her hand and they continued to walk inside the school. "What's your first subject? I'll take you to your classroom."

Dahyun halted and shook her head. She made an "X" sign, which means that Youngjae doesn't need to take her to her classroom.

"Are you sure?" Youngjae asked, feeling a bit worried.

Dahyun raised her two thumbs up and grinned, and that's an enough answer for Youngjae.

"Okay, then I'm going now. I'll see you at lunch break, okay?"

Dahyun nodded and she watched as her brother walked away. She checked the time and saw that there's still 20 minutes before the class starts so she decided to roam around the school first to familiarize herself.

Her feet led her to the school's garden. She was enchanted with the beautiful flowers and plants. She smiled while walking along the bushes, but she stopped and gasped when she saw a body lying on the grass.

She looked around and saw no one else but her and the person lying on the grass.

She gulped and nervously approached the person. As she came closer to the person, she realized that it's a guy, a fellow student.

She lightly kicked his foot. She wants to know if he's unconcious or just simply sleeping.

What if he's dead? She asked herself. She covered in fear and slowly kneeled beside the guy.

She poked his arm then shield herself with her arms. She's scared that the guy might hurt her.

When she didn't feel anything, she lowered her arms and stared at the face of the guy.

She sighed and just decided to leave. She dusted her skirt and silently took a step forward, careful not to wake the sleeping guy. She was about to make another step, when she felt a warm hand wrapped around her ankle.

She froze on her spot. Fear is evident on her face and she slowly turned around.

"Where do you think you're going after waking me up?"

Dahyun gulped and tried to escaped from his grasp. But he tightened his hold on her ankle.

She felt him sitting up and Dahyun can't help but panicked.

"Why don't you stay for a bit. We still have two minutes before class starts." The guy said, pullin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter