Target

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you? Wait... did you just skipped your classes. Kim Dahyun, didn't I tell you to stay away from trouble? And OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... Why are you with him?" Youngjae panickly grabbed Dahyun's arm and made her stand behind him. He's trying his best to look tough but deep inside he's feeling scared and nervous. Because standing in front of him is no other than the Black Prince, Kim Yugyeom.

Yugyeom stared at Youngjae with a poker face. Then his eyes fixed on the girl standing behind him. He saw the way Dahyun avoid his stares and he can't help but smirked. "I was not informed that you have a sister," he said.

Youngjae can't believe this is happening. For the first time in his entire existence, Kim Yugyeom talked to him. He gulped, "Uhh yeah. We're twins, actually."

"Really? How interesting." When he said the last statement, he was looking intently at Dahyun. He passed by the siblings and mumbled the words, "I'll see you around, Mute Girl," loud enough for Dahyun to hear.

Dahyun felt shivers running down on her spine. She knows that she's doomed. She should have followed her brother's advice to stay away from Yugyeom. But what did she do? She was not careful enough and made him hear her voice she's been keeping.

Youngjae faced his sister. He placed her precious notebook on her palm. "You better tell me everything that happened or else I will tell Dad to pull you out in this school."

She bit her lip before writing down, "He heard my voice."

Youngjae's eyes widened. "He did what?!"

Tears started to form in Dahyun's eyes as she slowly nodded her head, affirming that Yugyeom heard her voice.

"How did it happen?" Youngjae asked, feeling scared and worried for her sister. He run his hand on his face as he paced back and forth. "This is bad. This is really bad."

"Who's bad?"

Dahyun and Youngjae turned to face Cha Eunwoo who's happily approaching them. When he saw Dahyun's teary eyes, the happy mood written on his face vanished away. He saw how her hands tremble as she holds her precious notebook. He gently took the notebook on Dahyun's hand, which made him really curious because he was expecting that she will try to take back her notebook from him, but she remained stoic on her spot looking scared and terrified.

When Eunwoo read the what's written on Dahyun's notebook, he can't help but feel worried for her. "Who heard your voice?" He asked in an angry tone. "Tell me who is it?"

Dahyun sniffed, biting her lip really hard to supressed her cry.

"It's Yugyeom," Youngjae answered for her. "I don't really know what exactly happened. I just saw them walking back together here in school."

Eunwoo can't help but feel more annoyed when he heard that Dahyun is with another guy. First, he heard Dahyun's voice. Second, they walked together. What's next? Dahyun being his subject?

If he's not mistaken, he was the first person who talked to Dahyun. Not Yugyeom. That's why he's feeling proud that Dahyun knows him. But it washes away when she suddenly approached Yugyeom at the cafeteria and ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter