Look at Me

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay please take your seats," the homeroom teacher instructed.

Dahyun panicked when she saw Eunwoo started to walk on her direction. Oh crap. Don't tell me he's gonna sit here.

She glanced at the the two vacants seats near her, one in front of her and the other one is beside her. She gulped and silently prays that Eunwoo will change his mind and choose another seat.

Dahyun was too focused on Eunwoo she didn't notice the tall figure standing beside her.

Her head immediately move to side when she heard the chair beside her screeched.

Dahyun's eyes widened and she hold on to her chair for support because she feels like falling. How did he -- But he was just there awhile ago? When did he --- Why is he sitting here?!

Yugyeom took the vacant seat beside Dahyun. He intentionally moved his table a little bit closer to her. He can feel Dahyun's stare, but he didn't dare to glance back at her. He doesn't know how will he handle it if their eyes met. Her mere close presence is already making him feel nervous, what more if they look at each other. He might not control himself and do something stupid.

Dahyun's attention switch back to Eunwoo who is now standing in front of him with a bright smile on his face. "Hi Dahyun. It's good to see you," he greeted. He gladly took the vacant seat in front of Dahyun. But instead of looking in front, he look at his back and dreamily stare at Dahyun who's giving her a "stop looking at me" look.

"I don't mind being in this class forever as long as I'm with you," Eunwoo blurted out without hesitation which made Dahyun moved back and embarassingly look away.

Dahyun started to feel uncomfortable. First, Yugyeom and Eunwoo are sitting near her. Second, her classmates are whispering and glaring at her. Lastly, she can smell a series of trouble coming to her.

She sighed and closed her eyes. Of all the people, why me? Why can't it be another girl? What did I do to deserve this?

Their first subject teacher finally came. Dahyun heaved a sigh of relief when Eunwoo finally faced front and all of her classmates are no longer looking at her.

She was too serious in listening to their teach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter