The Ice Princess

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun decided to stay in the classroom the entire break. She knows that the moment she stepped out of the classroom, the students will start talking about her. And she hates it. She hates being talked about. She hates being the center of attention.

She suddenly remembered what happened to her in the past. When her first love made fun of her singing voice.

Her entire body started to shake and she hardly bit her lip.

"Hey, are you okay?" A cold hand was placed on her shoulder which made her startle.

She jumped on her seat and saw three unfamiliar girls surrounding her. They were all shocked with her sudden reaction.

The girl who looks like leader of the three let out an awkward chuckle. "Woah. That was an unexpected reaction." The two girls began to laugh.

Dahyun stepped back, avoiding eye contact with any of them. She doesn't know why she's feeling scared with them but by just looking at them she knows that they don't like her presence.

Dahyun gulped and attempted to walk away from them. But one of the girls blocked her way. "Hey, that's rude. We are not done talking to you." Dahyun was harshly being pushed back which made her stumble a bit.

"So it's really true. She doesn't talk at all," one of the girls spoke. "How rude."

Dahyun doesn't know why they're being like this to her. But she needs to get away from them before anything bad happens.

"Girls, let's not scare the poor mute girl. Let's not be rude and introduce ourselves to her," the leader stepped forward, towering Dahyun. "I'm Hwang Eunbi. But they all call me, SinB. These two are my friends, Eunha and Yuju." The two girls smirked at Dahyun which sent shivers on her body.

"You should also introduce yourself to us, but obviously you're incapable of doing that since you're the infamous Mute Girl of the school," Eunha said, sounding sarcastic as she emphasized the words "Mute Girl."

SinB and Yuju laughed at Eunha's comment. "How did you even introduce yourself to other people? I mean, how the hell did the two princes of the school know you?" Yuju asked, sounding annoyed.

Two princes? Dahyun wondered. Then it hits her. She nervously stared at the three girls and realized the reason why they are confronting her. They're Yugyeom and Eunwoo's fangirls. Dahyun wants to tell them that the two guys have nothing to do with her. It's true, though. They're troublemakers.

"Since you're new to this school, let me give you a brief introduction of the School Royalties and where you should place yourself," SinB began, folding her arms on her chest. "Cha Eunwoo is the White Prince of the school. I don't really care about that playboy, but my friend over her," she pointed at Yuju who really looks furious while staring at Dahyun, "is attracted to him."

"So know your place and stay away from my prince," Yuju threatened her.

"Calm down, girl. The Mute Girl might faint anytime with your hard stares," Eunha said, smirking.

"Kim Yugyeom is the Black Prince of the school. He likes being alone and doing things alone," SinB continued. "It's pretty obvious that I've been emphasizing the word 'alone.' Because that's what I intend you to do. To leave him alone."

Dahyun looked at her curiously. Why does she want me to stay away from Yugyeom? Is she perhaps...

"Yes, Dahyun. The Black Prince belongs to me, the Ice Princess of this school," SinB proudly said. 

Ice Princess?

"And you," SinB dabbed a finger on Dahyun's chest, "belongs to no one." Dahyun stepped back as SinB stepped forward. "Because you're mute. No one falls in love with the Mute Girl." Dahyun's back hit the wall which made her flinch.

"I bet you already know where to place yourself," SinB warned. "If we saw you flirting with the princes once again," she leaned down and whispered on her ear, "you're dead." She moved back and gave Dahyun a fake smile, pretending to rearranged the hem of her uniform. "You don't wanna mess with the Ice Princess of the school, hmm?"

And with that, the three gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter