The Black Prince

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun ran back inside the school building. She didn't notice the time and she blames Cha Eunwoo because of it.

Catching her breath, she stops for a moment and look around her. She mentally slapped herself after remembering that she is still not familiar with this school, which means that she doesn't know where her classroom is. She quickly glance at her watch and fear started to build inside her when she saw that she only have 3 minutes left before class starts.

I should've let Youngjae take me to my classroom, she told herself.

Then she remembers Cha Eunwoo and everything that happened awhile ago. She stomped her feet and puff her cheeks. I hate that guy!

Losing hope, she decided to just go back to the school garden and ditch her first class.

But she stopped for a moment when she heard someone grunting... or more like in pain.

She's thinking if she should follow the sound where it came from, but thinking of what happened this morning, she's scared to encounter another weird schoolmate again. I don't want to get in trouble again, she thought.

But she is Kim Dahyun... a soft-hearted girl. She hates violence. She has a soft spot to people who are in pain. And she hates herself for being like this.

Because of that, she turned back and followed the sound. It's upstairs, she thought, staring at the stairs. She took one step. With each step she takes, her heart beats fast.

"!"

Dahyun halted. It's a guy, she doesn't know if she should continue.

"Damn... it hurts."

When she heard him whining in pain, she can't help but get even more worried. She hurriedly went upstairs.

The rooftop? Dahyun slowly opened the door that leads to the rooftop and there he saw a guy lying on the ground while clutching his wounded arm.

She covered in shock.

She was about to approach the guy but she heard another voice.

"Get up!"

Dahyun hide behind the door, heart beating fast. She covered in fear and cold swears started to form on her forehead. I think I should leave. I don't want to get involve in this kind of situation. She was about to leave until she heard a loud punch. She stopped on her tracks and covered her ears. Oh no, please stop! But the punches won't stop. Dahyun shook her head and her body started to shake in fear. Stop! Stop! Stop!

She doesn't know what has gotten into her, but her feet dragged her in front of the door. She kicked it hard, making a bang sound, which made the other guy to stop punching the wounded one.

Dahyun hurried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter