Heartbreak

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun prays that this day would turn out well. After finding out that she is one of the candidates for the school's Popularity Contest and she has a fanbase, Dahyun can't help but feel anxious. She's new to these kind of things and she doesn't know how to handle them.

While walking to their classroom along with Sana, Yugyeom and Eunwoo, she saw the way the students look at them. Maybe they're looking at them, not me, or not? she thought. She stole a glance at the three popular students then silently conclude, Yes, they're probably looking at them, except me. But after convincing herself that she doesn't belong or fit to these popular students, one male student was pushed and now standing in front of them. Thinking that maybe he's a fan of Sana, Dahyun took a side step to give way for the guy. But the guy also took a side step and shyly faced Dahyun. Dahyun's eyes widened. Is he perhaps... No, that can't be, she tries to convince herself.

"Umm... hi," the guy shyly greeted her. His friends who pushed him are now pumping their fist and mouthing "Fighting!"

Dahyun doesn't know what to react. Should she say "hello," smile at him, wave her hand or what?

She gave him a small bow instead.

"Kyaaaah! She acknowledged his presence!"

"You should have pushed me instead!"

"I can't believe he was noticed by the Mute Girl! How lucky!"

Those were the whines and shouts of the guy's friends. The guy himself is a blushing mess and he can't hide the big smile that forms on his mouth. "I'm Minhyuk, but you can call me Rocky," the guy finally introduced himself. "Those are my friends, MJ and Jinjin," he pointed at his two friends. "So umm... I just want to say that you are very pretty and --- MMMFFH!"

"Okay, introductions over. Go back to your classroom, midgets," Eunwoo covered Rocky's mouth and dragged him to his other friends, shoving them inside their classroom.

Sana giggled. "That was so cute. Your fanbos are starting to show up," she said. I bet there's still a lot of them. Dahyun followed Sana's eyes and it's true, there are a lot of boys, even girls, looking at them, particularly her. Sana cling her arm on hers, "Ahhh, I'm so lucky that I approached you first! I feel like I'm beyond those fangirls. We can be girl friends!" Dahyun gave her a weird look. "What are you thinking?" Sana playfully hit her arm, "I mean, girl space friends. There's a space in between those two words." Then they proceed to walk together, behind them are Yugyeom and Eunwoo.

Yugyeom saw Rocky and his friends staring at Dahyun through their window. He made an eye contact with them, a look that is very deadly and threatening. The three guys nervously gulped and hurriedly loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter