Trouble

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae waits for Dahyun to come out from her classroom. He notices that the students coming out are going lesser and lesser, but still there's no sign of his twin sister. Growing impatient, he get inside the classroom and panic arises when he didn't see any glimpse of Dahyun.

"Where could she be?" He dialed her number immediately. "Come on, Dahyunnie. Pick it up."

"Youngjae-ah..."

When he heard that familiar voice, he instantly turn around and ran to her, feeling relieved that his sister is safe. "Yah. Where did you go? I was waiting for you. I thought you get lost or hurt yourself --- OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! YOUR KNEE IS BLEEDING!" He kneeled down and examined Dahyun's knee. "What happened to you? Did anyone hurt you? Come on, tell me. Uhh... I mean, write it down."

Dahyun just looked at him, like he's some sort of a weird person.

"Why are you just staring at me? I'm worried, okay? Tell me who did this to you." Youngjae asked. He knows that Dahyun is not a clumsy girl. She's very attentive. That's why he knows that someone hurt his sister, which is making him feel really mad right now. "Did someone bullied you again?" He asked, standing up straight. He placed his hand above her head and gently pat it. "I know that it's hard for you to be in this kind of environment again. I know how much you hate going to school and interacting with people. I'm sorry if I'm not always there to save you from those bullies. I promise, from now on, I will be the bravest brother. Even though I'm not physically strong, I will do my best to be brave just for you. And I will also --- mmfff"

Dahyun didn't mean to be mean to her brother, but she really hates it when he's talking nonstop. It makes her feel annoyed yet happy at the same time, but still she feels annoyed. That's why she covered his mouth with her hand and did an "OK" sign so Youngjae will stop nagging at her.

Youngjae sighed. "Just tell me what happened. I promise I will stop nagging. Tell me EVERY single thing."

Dahyun grabbed a chair and sat on it, then she began writing down what happened at the rooftop.

When Youngjae read the name "Kim Yugyeom," his eyes widened and he read that name over and over again. He stared at Dahyun, hoping that she somewhow just made a mistake in writing down that name. But Dahyun seems to be very serious in writing down everything that happened to her. When she was done, she fully showed her brother what she written.

After reading everything, Youngjae grabbed both Dahyun's hand. "Dahyun-ah, listen to me. Never EVER go up at the rooftop again, okay? That's a dangerous place. It's the territory of the Black Prince."

Dahyun gave him a confused look. Black Prince?

He looked around before gesturing Dahyun to come a bit closer to him. Then he whispered. "Kim Yugyeom is the Black Prince of this school."

Dahyun wrote down, "I don't understand what you are saying. Black Prince? Is this school some sort of a royalty kingdom? Wait... is Kim Yugyeom your friend?"

Youngjae waved his hand instantly at Dahyun's last question. "No no no no NO! He is not my friend. He is nobody's friend."

Dahyun doesn't understand why her brother is acting like this towards Kim Yugyeom. The guy did nothing to her. He even helped her when she scraped her knee. She admits that she felt scared when he raised his voice at her. But when he apologized, she felt his sincerity. That's why she doesn't seem to get affected of what Youngjae is telling her.

"You should not be friends with him. He's a dangerous guy. Trouble always comes to him." Youngjae warned her.

---

That night, Dahyun keeps on thinking about what Youngjae told her. And besides that, her mind is full of questions. Questions that are mainly about Kim Yugyeom and Cha Eunwoo.

Even though Youngjae already told her about a few things about Yugyeom, he still remains mysterious to her, including Eunwoo.

She rolled over on her bed. Why am I even thinking about those two? She closed her eyes and tries to sleep.

But sleep won't come to her.

She frustratingly get up from her bed. Then she remembered something. She grabbed her bag and a smile formed on her lips when she saw what she's looking for. Yugyeom's handkerchief.

She went to her bathroom and washed the handkerchief. When it's all dried up, she ironed it and folded it nicely.

I need to return this to him tomorrow. Dahyun said to herself before going to dreamland.

---

Lunch break finally came. Youngjae fetched Dahyun at her classroom and they both went to the cafeteria to grab their lunch.

Dahyun made sure to put the handkerchief inside the pocket of her skirt before heading off.

As they walk, she noticed a lot of students gathering in front of the bulletin board. Growing curious, she took a peek of what are they looking at.

Popularity contest? She asked as she saw various pictures o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter