Warning

Mute Girl and Black Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident in the cafeteria, Dahyun became a hot topic in school. Her twin brother Youngjae tried to protect her, but unfortunately Youngjae has been assigned as one of the students who will organize the Mr. and Ms. Seoul High. They will not see each other often since he will be very busy.

When they reached her classroom, Youngjae was hesitant to let her hand go. He sighed and turned Dahyun's body to face him. "Listen to me, Dahyun. If you sense that something bad will happen, or if any students are being mean to you, just press the call button and I will immediately run all the way to where you are," he look at her very seriously. Then he pulled his hair. "Ahhh! This won't happen if you just listened to me! I already told you to stay away from those two. Why did you even invite them to eat lunch with you, huh?"

Dahyun was about to write on her notebook but Youngjae stopped him. "Whatever. Just do what I told you. Call me if you need help or if you want someone to talk to. I know that you still don't want to speak, but I am your brother for Pete's sake! So you have no choice but to speak to me, okay? I expect that when I received a call from you, you will finally speak, that I will finally hear your voice again."

Dahyun made a face. She attempts to write on her notebook but Youngjae stopped her again. "Just try, Dahyun," he tiredly said. "I am your brother. You can rely on me. You can tell me everything. You can trust me." He gently squeezed her hands. "I'll see you around, hmm?" He ruffled her hair before walking away.

Dahyun guiltily watched Youngjae's back. I'm sorry, Youngjae. Youngjae is right, he is her brother. They are actually twins. But she's still not ready to speak to anyone.

Well, except for Yugyeom.

Just then, the said guy came. Dahyun can't help but feel excited when she saw Yugyeom walking his way in their classroom. She should get inside now, but she chose to wait for him on the door, to fully see his face. She was kinda disappointed to see that he no longer brought his lunchbox. He must be mad about what happened yesterday and decided not to eat lunch with me anymore, she thought.

She was deep in her thoughts she didn't realize that Yugyeom is already standing in front of her. He hardly placed a hand at the top of her head, which made Dahyun bolted in surprise.

Eyes on the floor, Dahyun saw a big pair of shoes and felt a huge presence towering her. She slowly lifted her eyes up and they widened once they met Yugyeom's hard stare.

"Why are you blocking the way, Mute Girl?" he asked, a smirk planted on his face.

Dahyun's face flustered. She attempts to move on the side but Yugyeom firmly holds the top of her head, making her whole body froze. He then stooped down, getting on her level, and whispered on her ear. "I forgot to bring my lunch box so please do me a favor and buy me food later. I prefer eating at the rooftop than on the cafeteria." And after that, he get inside the classroom, leaving a shocked yet confused Dahyun.

---

Dahyun was looking for Eunwoo, but apparently, the said guy is absent today for an unknown reason. She can't help but get worried for him. I wonder why he's absent. If he's not feeling well, I hope he feels better soon, she said to herself, staring at the empty seat in front of her.

Just then, a crumpled paper landed on her table. She looked on her side and saw Yugyeom innocently staring in front, pretending to listen to the boring lecture.

Dahyun uncrumpled the paper and read his note: "Do you miss your boyfriend?"

Dahyun made a face when she read the word "boyfriend." What is he saying? I don't have a boyfriend!

She get a piece of paper, write something on it, crumpled it, then throw it at Yugyeom. It landed on his lap.

She saw him smirk after reading her note. She was expecting that she will get another note from him, but sadly he didn't.

When the bell rang, signalling for lunch break, Yugyeom stood up, same goes with Dahyun. She was about to write something on her notebook but Yugyeom beat her, "Don't make me wait longer. You won't like it if you make me starve." Then he went out, leaving another dumbfounded Dahyun.

She scratched her head and let out a sigh. She get her wallet and was about to go in the cafeteria, when suddenly three girls blocked her way.

It's them again. The Ice Princess and her disciples. Dahyun nervously took a step back.

Eunha scoffed, "How could you even show up after what you did yesterday?!" She harshly pushed Dahyun, making Dahyun's back hit the wall.

Dahyun yelped in pain.

"Even with your state, you still attempt to flirt not just one, but two of the school's Prince?! Wow, Kim Dahyun. You are one hella annoyingly amazing!" Yuju said, glaring at her. "Look at yourself," she eyed Dahyun from head to toe. "You think you're attractive? You think you're better than us?" She hardly dabbed a finger on Dahyun's chest. "Cha Eunwoo and Kim Yugyeom will never like you because you're disabled! Because you're a Mute! You are so pitiful!"

Dahyun's eyes started to tear up with every words they are saying. It hurts her more than being hurt by them physically.

Maybe they're right. Yugyeom and Eunwoo are being kind to me because I'm mute, that I'm weak. It's just an act of pity. Dahyun looked down on the floor as a tear escaped from her eye.

"Awww, look at what you did to the Mute Girl. You just made her cry," SinB cooed. The three began laughing at Dahyun's state. Then SinB became serious and hardly grabbed Dahyun's hair. "Listen to me, Mute Girl. This will be the last time that I will say this to you." Dahyun yelped in pain, trying to get SinB's hand off of her hair, but SinB holds on to her hair tightly. "Stay away from Yugyeom! Stay away from any of the Princes of this School! You are nothing compared to us. You are not worthy to be with them, especially Yugyeom!" Then she finally let go of Dahyun's hair and hardly pushed her on the ground.

Dahyun's knee scraped on the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter