Capitulo Dos

Enamorarse de Nuevo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the last week of summer and three months since they introduced themselves in the small cafe on La Ramba. With their hands intertwined together, they walked down the beach of Nova Icaria. “Let’s sit there.” She points and pulls him towards the stone steps that could be used as benches. The beach was perfect place for relaxing and watching people. His hobby has become her hobby.  

 

When he had first told her his hobby was to observe people, she had dubbed him as a erted weirdo. Now though, she enjoys watching couples as much as he does. It was like getting a sneak peek into their story as she observes their interaction with each other. He sits down on the bench first and like second nature, she sits in his lap.“You’re heavy.” Changwook grunts playfully.

 

Yoona pouts angrily and glares at her boyfriend for even suggesting she’s fat. “In that case, let me squish you.” Using her whole body weight she wiggles her bottom against his thighs, occasionally bumping into his manhood. Changwook releases another grunt, only this time it was more of a moan/groan. Misinterpreting his grunt as her being heavy, Yoona rolls her eyes. “Fine, I’ll get off.”

 

His arms immediately locks themselves around her waist so that she’s trapped between his body and his arms. “You can’t.”

 

“Why not? You just told me I was heavy.”

 

He chuckles, loving the peeved look on her face. “I was only teasing. You’re light as a feather.” He gives her a peck on the cheek. “I promise.”

 

“But what does that have to do with me not moving.”

 

The hot and bothered man groans and drops his head to the base of her neck. “Because Yoona my dear, you have a hand in this and I can’t let you get away with it that easy.” He pushes his hips upward into her back to prove his point.

 

A moan escapes her lips, he smirks smugly. His breath sent tingles down her spine. “Okay, maybe we’ll just sit here for a while.” Her breaths short and strained. He nods and places his head in the crook of her neck, their cheeks touching each others'. If they didn’t stop now, he wouldn’t be able to hold back himself. Public place or not.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Move in with me.” Changwook pulls away just enough to meet her in the eyes. “You’re at my apartment most of the time and you know how I feel about your room so why not just move in with me?” He did know how she felt his place and he didn’t blame her. His day to day hotel was small and dingy with n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter