Capitulo Diez

Enamorarse de Nuevo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next video starts off with a semi-frowning/pouting Yoona. "I don't know if I should keep filming." No, this can't be it, he hasn't seen enough yet. He pauses the video and double checks to see there is indeed later dated videos. There is. Changwook breathes out in relief and continues the video. "It feels pointless but Irene says it's a good idea to keep a record of the whole process. Like a sentimental keep." Who's Irene? Yoona sighs and plays with a loose strand. "But why would I want to remind myself of the constant bloating and fatness? And the baby's been kicking so I haven't had a decent night of sleep in FOREVER." Her eye bags did seem larger and darker. Yoona rolls her eyes and huffs angrily before getting up and walking over to the wall so the camera captured her whole body. 

Her hands moved over to her stomach. “Look at how fat I’ve gotten.” She’s pouting again and glaring straight at the camera making him feel as if he’s the one to blame, which he kind of is. Changwook doesn't think she looks fat at all especially considering how far along she was, in fact, she looks kind of small for someone whos... he stops and counts the months. Six. Three months left and there’s only a bump to show the product of their love. Is it normal to be that small? He wonders if there were any complication when she gave birth to Hana. That was something he’ll have to ask her later.

Yoona walks back over to the computer, “Oh I almost forgot!” She must have spotted something in the background. “The sonogram from last week." Her mood perked up immediately.” She held up the black and white photo, the baby was much bigger this time. You could even see the facial features. Even as a fetus she looks like her mother, Changwook muses.

“And we’re having a girl!” Yoona squeals in delight but then squints and corrects herself. “I’m having a girl.” A frown unconsciously forms on
Changwook’s lips. “I’m actually relieved. I mean a healthy boy would be great and everything but from what I’ve seen they can be a handful and with it being just me a little girl will be perfect. I’ll get to dress her up and play dolls with her.” She gushes, sounding more like the Yoona. “A little boy can always come later.”

The video stops and it automatically plays the next one. He’s immediately worried by the sight. Yoona’s pale, hair matted to her sweaty forehead.
“Breathe.” Sooyoung instructs her while doing the breathing technique. Yoona does as she’s told until she sees the camera that’s pointed at her. Her face turns fierce. “Shut that off, I’m not filming this. It’s too bleh.” She sticks her tongue out and the camera is shoved away. The screen goes dark for a few seconds before coming back on. “Look at this precious thing!” Sooyoung coos while Yoona is too absorbed in the pink bundle in her arms. He is too as the camera zooms in. “This is my god daughter, yet to be named, six grams is 19.5 inches. Isn’t she a beauty?” The newborn gurgles on cue as if in agreement. He pauses the video for a moment and traces over the baby's face. How he wishes he had been there. To be at the doctor's appointments or even going out in the middle of the night to satisfy a hormonal craving. To hold his baby girl in his arms.

It takes him over an hour for him to cycle through all of the videos, his favorite being… well he liked all of them but the one that resonated the most is Hana’s 1st steps. Watching the chubby little toddler waddle her way to her mother and then grin in triumph just gives him a whole new level of joy.

He re-watches the videos a second time so he knows he didn’t miss anything. He wishes there’s more of it. He couldn’t get enough...of Hana that is. As for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter