Capitulo Cinco

Enamorarse de Nuevo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looks up Barcelona angel like J4 suggests. And surprisingly got quite a few hits in various languages. The first link he clicks on, in Spanish, reports that the famous fashion designer named Jean-Paul Lafelt is searching for his new muse with a picture attached whom he deems as the angel of Barcelona. Changwook scrolls down for the picture and is admittedly concerned by the look on her face, for lack of a better word, a deer caught in headlights. Not to mention her clothes were dirty and unorganized as if she had been rolling in the dirt. This was two years ago.

 

A couple of sites later he finds one that’s in Korean and summarizes Barcelona’s angel current status. “Two years ago, the world helped look for Barcelona’s angel, who turned out to be the daughter of the late model Park Hyejin, Im Yoona. Not long after figuring out the angel’s identity, Yoona agreed to be the muse of Jean-Paul Lafelt like her mother once was. In the past two years, Yoona has become a worldwide sensation, not only as a well-known model but also as a CF queen. Recently, the angel has announced she will be continuing her career in Korea. Sources say she is in talks with directors about trying out the big screen. Though her reason for return is unclear we welcome her with open arms and anticipate seeing her future works.” Changwook read aloud. That’s odd, they wrote Park Hyejin as the mother instead of Choi Yoojin. Park Hyejin, where has he heard that name before.

 

He’s about to look the name up but something catches his attention in the bottom of the page. It’s a picture of Bogum with Yoona, probably from the photoshoot J4 mentioned. His chin is placed at the crook of her neck with both of them staring into the camera. They looked compatible, like a couple, though nowhere as compatible if it were him and Yoona. Wait what? Where did that come from? He’s completely thrown off by his own thought. Doesn’t matter if we’re compatible or not it’s in the past. He stresses to himself.

 

The man continues browsing and searches for Bogum and Yoona. He finds a video with the title Park Bogum and Im Yoona moments and clicks on it. The first part of the video shows Yoona leaning over and whispering something in Bogum’s ear at a fashion event, the second part was the behind the scene of the photoshoot. He’s telling a joke, she in response laughs while hitting him teasingly in the shoulder, both completely unaware of the camera. She was at ease, unlike the cold shoulder she’s been showing him all day. Bogum looks captivated by the beauty next to him like he couldn’t tear his eyes off of her. Changwook swiftly clicks on another video, he really didn’t need to witness the beginning of their relationship.

 

Five seconds in he realizes the video is a tribute for Bogum with another woman, Irene Bae. “Okayyyyy.” He skims through the rest of the related videos and sees one that says Bogum wants to date Yoojung: here’s the proof. Just how many was this man rumored to be dating? Apparently more than a few judging by the title of the other videos. What a casanova. Changwook unconsciously narrows his brows at the thought of him hurting Yoona or being a bad role model to Hana. He was going to have to talk to Yoona about this. But it is going to have to wait because they need to head over the madam’s house if they want to be on time.

 

—ღღღ-↛

Enamorarse de Nuevo

 

“Grandma! Grandpa!” Hana shouts at the top of her lungs, running at full speed for her grandfather. Sejoon bursts in laughter, sweeping the toddler into his arms and spins her around. “More, more.” She pleads in between giggles.

 

Sejoon stops and hands over Hana to Yoojin. “Maybe later sweetpea, grandpa’s a little out of shape.”

 

“You can play with grandpa later, we need to eat dinner before it gets cold.” Yoojin heads into the dining room first with Hana in her arms. “Changw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter