Capitulo Doce

Enamorarse de Nuevo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pororo, the beloved penguin of many children is slowly but surely becoming the all time enemy of Changwook. “Cheer up,.” Yoona says perkishly as she sets down the tray of food. “You look good Changororo.” This only made the man glower more. "Changororo, it's got a nice ring to it don't you think?"

She did this on purpose. He should have seen it coming. This morning she had told him to change to a blue shirt and jeans instead of his usual black suit. Afterwards she only gave him an address to drive to instead of a destination name. And to top it off, before she got off the car she handed a pair of large round orange rimmed glasses and a orange handkerchief to tie around his neck. Even then he hadn’t given it much thought, he figured it was some kind of new fashion. It was only when Hana dragged him into the park did he realize he was dressed like the famous white and blue penguin.

His only comfort was the joy and proud face on Hana’s face as they walked in the park but right now his little girl is preoccupied in the jumping tent and that meant him alone in a kiddies park where every family that passed by would point and stare at him.  “I dressed up too..” Yoona points to her purple hoodie that is supposed to resemble Petty, the girlfriend of Pororo. When that didn’t seem to work she adds, “Just be glad I didn’t make you wear the orange hat.”

Changwook shuddered at the thought and loosens his frown. “I even got your favorite drink, so smile.”  Yoona says as she pushes one corner of his mouth upward with her forefinger. Their eyes meet and an old memory resurfaces.

Something is up. Yoona determines, watching Changwook out of the corner of his eye. He had stepped outside to answer a phone call and came back a different mood. It’s as if someone had just killed his dog. She puts down the pen she’s been twirling for the last five minutes and walks to where he was sitting.“Smile.” Yoona orders, pressing both of her forefingers into his cheeks. “You look better when you smile.”

“I don’t know, I’ve been told I can be extremely attractive when I brood.” Changwook looks up at her and temporarily forgets the phone call from his superior to report in, “Mysterious, y bad boy.” He teases, quoting her reason to being attracted to him.

She rolls her eyes,” that may be true but I like you smiling way much more.”

"How about now?" He flashes a smile that's meant just for her, eyes glimmering with love.

Yoona immediately draws back her hand and mumbles an apology. Though she wasn’t quite sure what she was sorry for. “I’m going to get some more coke.”

“Wait.” He stops her from leaving and points to her shoes. Getting down on one knee he ties her shoe lace. “Look at how cute they are, so romantic.” A teenager sitting not to far pointed out to her boyfriend before taking a snapshot of the sweet moment.

—ღღღ-↛

Enamorarse de Nuevo

Time flies. In the blink of an eye a month has passed since they spent that day at the water park, a month of being a doting father, or so he hopes. A month of having a new meaning to life. Also a month of stirred up feelings. The feelings between he and Yoona should be long gone by yet when their skins touch or when their eyes meet, there’s a fluttering in the pit of his stomach that could only mean one thing. Never going to happen. Changwook inhales deeply, the saltiness from the ocean’s breeze tickling his nose. The three of them plus Mirian and K1 were currently vacationing at a summer house on Jeju Island. Yoona had a photo shoot and thought it would be a good idea to bring him and Hana along.

“Ahhhh,” Changwook turns to the source of the noise and sees Yoona standing a few feet away with her arms stretched out above her head.

“I thought you were going to bed.”

“I was, but my face felt like it is burning so I came to get some air.” Yoona pouts, hands over her scorching cheeks. Removing her hands, he replaces them with his. Yoona i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter