Capitulo Uno

Enamorarse de Nuevo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Barcelona is a beautiful city. With it’s art and architecture, the city was rich with culture. The beaches were also a perfect spot to relax. Barcelona was no doubt Changwook’s favorite resting spot as he waits for a new assignment. He looks out the window, the streets are filled with lovers strolling the streets from young to old. This was a favorite hobby of his, to just stare out the window and watch couples interact. It wasn’t that he was lonely or jealous, he just likes observing them. He takes a sip of his black coffee and hears the group of girls that’s not sitting too far from his table giggle and then glance over at him. He was fairly certain they were talking about him.

 

Changwook sits up straighter in his seat and concentrates on their conversation.

 

“Go ask him out already Yoona.”

 

“What? No way. I just got out of a relationship.”

 

“Exactly why you need to him ask out, besides you’re the one that said he’s hot.”

 

“Which you all agreed. Saying he’s hot is one thing, asking him out is another.” Changwook suppresses the urge to smile, in case if they were still watching him. “Besides, I’m really not ready for a relationship right now.”

 

“Have a fling then! It’ll help you get over that douchebag.”

 

“How do you even know if he’s single?”

 

“And how would you know if he isn’t if you don’t ask him if you’re too chicken to ask I’ll talk to him for you.”

 

“Wait, I’ll do it.” The sound of a chair scrapping against the floor informs him that she’s probably heading towards him. He pulls out his phone and pretends to read the new foreign policy on international trading. “Excuse me?” The young lady he had been eavesdropping on for the last five minutes, who he assumes to be Yoona, called out to him in Spanish, her voice much more gentle and feminine than when talking to her friends. “Is this seat taken?” He was so much hotter up close, so much that he was making her weak in the knees. Her hand reaches the chair for support despite the fact that he hasn’t said if she could sit there or not. Her eyes roams from his face to his broad shoulders, down to his chest and lower. Even with the white dress shirt he had on she could tell there were lean muscles under the cotton shirt. What she wouldn’t do to get a feel.

 

He inwardly smirked to himself, pleased by the expression she was making as she checked him out. The feelings mutual for reasons unknown to him, maybe it was a physical need? Even though she was wearing a simple white dress there was no hiding her beauty. Unlike most Koreans, she had a large pair of eyes that reminded him of deer, her nose was perfectly symmetrical and small, her lips were thin but nonetheless looked very much kissable in the shimmery pink lip gloss she had on. Her long black locks only added the heavenly effect he was getting from her. He shakes his head.

 

“Can you do me a favor? My friend over there thinks I should ask you out if you just pretend like you’re talking to me for a few minutes I’ll be out of your hair in a jiffy.” She pleads with her big doe shaped eyes which he found to be quite alluring and pouty pink lips.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter