SEARCHING

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     “Hyung~!! Let’s goooo!!” Kwangmin’s voice shocked the others who were asleep. They look at the watch, “5 a.m.?”

     “Hurmm.. It’s okay. You guys go take a bath or whatever. I’ll cook for breakfast,” said Hyunseong, yeah they wouldn’t go with an empty stomach, right?

     “Then, I will help,” volunteer the future Hyunseong.

     In about an hour later, all of them are prepared to saves their beloved friends. They use Donghyun’s car, again. But, this time it is the future Donghyun who drives. After 30 minutes, they arrived in front a bungalow.

     “Is this the place?”

     “Yea. It is.”

     “How do we enter?”

     “Window. There are a window that never close.. Ermm hah! There are!” the future Youngmin pointing at a window that is not far from them.

     “Let’s go!” the future ones lead the way as the present ones follow them. They sneak into the house as quite as they can. Quite but fast like a ninja XD

     “There. That is the laboratory. Let’s take a look,” whispers the future Donghyun, pointing at a closed room. Slowly they walk to the laboratory but they didn’t come inside.

     “Where’s them?” they only see the mad scientist who is doing an experiment while laughing like a devil. No sight of Minwoo and Jeongmin there.

     “Let’s split up. A team of two. We will be a partner of ourselves, okay? Whoever found them first will call the others on phone.”

     With that, the eight people split up to four team, searching every room in the huge bungalow.

 

~TBC

 

~Yeah I know, Pretty short isn't it?

Yukacchi