THE DISAPPERANCE

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     “Youngmin? Open the door! Quickly.” Said Donghyun from outside the room. He knocked the locked door a few time more before a young man opens it.

     “What? I’m sleepy you know…” said Youngmin with his closed eyes.

     “Did you know where Kwangmin is?” asks Donghyun serious.

     Heard his twin’s name, automatic his eyes open up, “Did he go anywhere? No, I don’t know.”

     “Yeah I woke up this early to cook some breakfast, but I noticed that Kwangmin, Jeongmin and Minwoo isn’t in their room,” said Hyunseong while pointing at a clock. 4 a.m.

     “It.. This early??!” Youngmin started to worry. Where did they go? Without telling anyone else? Or what if they can’t tell anyone? No, no! Think positive, Youngmin! Youngmin immediately get rid of kidnapping scene away from his mind.

     “We’ll wait until tomorrow. If they still didn’t come back, we’ll make a report. Well, I kinda doubt they’ll be back. Yeah it’s strange, right? All of them left their phone in the room,” Hyunseong shows the three phones on his hands.

     “That’s sure weird! Ne, why didn’t we make a report now?” asks Youngmin, worried.

     “We can’t. They’ve just gone for less than 5 hours. Do you think the police will believe immediately that they’re missing?” said Donghyun trying to act calm.

     “For now let’s check their mail to see if they’ve received any weird messages,” then Hyunseong gives Kwangmin’s phone to Youngmin and Minwoo’s to Donghyun.

     After about 10 minutes, all of them yell at the exact same time, “I found it!!”

~TBC

~I don't know if this fanfic will be interesting or not.. but I'll try my best! Well this is my very first fanfic so I'll love to read your review and criticism.

Yukacchi