SAVES THEM!.. BUT..?

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     BZZZT

     Both Youngmin pick up the phone. The calls are from Kwangmins. “We found them, hyung~!” said Kwangmin in excitement.

     “Really?? Where??” asks Youngmins in unison. After their dongsaeng told them in what room are they, the two Youngmin quickly find their way to the room.

     “This is the room, right?” asks Youngmin to his future self.

     “I’m pretty sure this is the room.”

     “Then why can’t I open it??”

     “EHH?! Kwangie! Kwangie, are you in there?” the future Youngmin knocked the door loudly, just to hear a yells from inside the door, “Hyung~! HELPP-“

     Both Youngmins were so shocked. Is their younger twins being captured again? No! They can’t let it happen! A few second then, all the remaining ones are gathering in front of the room. Yeah, Kwangmins’s voice were so loud that even them can heard it.

     “We will break the door. Then Youngmins, prepare yourself to saves them.”

    

     As they count until 3, Hyunseongs and Donghyuns broke the door and at the exact time, Youngmins ran inside the room. They saw the mad scientist holding two case of liquids.

When he was about to spill the liquid on both Kwangmin, their hyungs push the dongsaengs to the side, the result is it was Youngmins who exposed to the experiment’s liquid.

     “Hyung!!”

     “Kwangmins, carry Youngmins out now, we have to leave!” shout Donghyun, who is carrying Jeongmin’s unconscious body while his future self is carrying Minwoo.

    Kwangmin quickly grab onto Youngmin’s wrist then ran followed by his future self. As he reach Donghyun’s car, he feels something weird. “Hyung? Aren’t your hand a little small?”

     Kwangmin was so shocked when he looks at his hyung. He’s became a small.. kid? A kid that seems like a seven years old.

 

~TBC