HEROES FROM THE FUTURE

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     “Ah great.. Another trouble he caused us.”

     All the Boyfriend’s member including the future ones is gathering in the twin’s room. They keep staring at the sleeping two little kids. Ah their innocent cute faces XD (don’t mind it. It’s just the author’s thought :v)

     “What if we test the antidote that I used?” asks Kwangmin.

     “Hurmm.. Why shouldn’t we?”

     “Let’s wait until they awake. Now you guys just have to explain everything to us, right Minwoo?” Minwoo just nodded confusedly at Jeongmin’s statement.

     “Well… It’s all started when..” Donghyun started to explain all the ridiculous things that happened to them recently. Jeongmin and Minwoo just nodded a few times, keeping up the stories that sound so much like fairy tales.

     “So.. You wanna says that our future selves were dead?”

     “Yeah, but we’ve got one more thing to tell you guys,” said the future Kwangmin who looks at Donghyun, who just nodded a few times. “But we’ll wait until we turn Youngmin back to – Ehh?”

     “Youngmin??!”

    “Omoo. You guys are too focus on the conversation, so as we wake up at the same time, we did what Kwangmin did then we turn back into our teenager body.”

     “Ohh so you do used your brain!”

     “What’s that supposed to meant, Jeongmin-hyung?!”

     “Now continue our talk, it is a really important things you guys need to know.”

     “They completely ignored me!” the present Youngmin really pissed off.

     “Yea we’re from the future, but we didn’t do such a thing like time travel.”

     “What do you meant?”

     “We’re dead.”

     “Huh??”

     “By the time we ran from the bungalow, he, I meant the mad professor, blast the bungalow- like a BOOM!”

     “W-why?”

     “I guess.. because his experiment failed?”

     “If you’re dead, why are here? Why help us??”

     “It’s true that we’re dead, but we’re not in peace. Our desire to protect the past, to change the stupid future, to.. to see ourselves smiling looking at a better future.. It’s gives us life!” said the future Kwangmin who’s burst into tears, hugging his hyung.

     Suddenly some light appeared around the dead ones, their figure slowly disappear. Just before their faces disappear into the thin air, the present ones says in unison, “Thank you!”

     The last thing they saw was the first sincere smiles they ever seen from the dead ones, then they disappear.

     “Our future self, sure is awesome.”

     “At the time we lost hopes..”

     “.. They came.”

     “Bring the hopes from future.”

     “Like a hero..”

     “The heroes from the future.”

 

~THE END~

 

~Uhh I'm gonna miss them XD haha it's okay, I can just make another fanfiction about them. Well to tell the truth, I'm not actually a kpopper, since Boyfriend is the only Kpop group that I loves..

Yukacchi