THEY CAME FROM THE FUTURE?

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     “Seriously! Her face looks like Kwangmin! But hers more feminine.”

     “Yea I think so too.”

     “Ara ara~ So slow guys. If you all came here a little quickly, You might be able to meet the actual kidnapper.”

     “What did you say, Hyunseong-hyung??”

     “It’s not me!”

     “But it’s definitely your voice!”

      “As I said, it’s wasn’t me!”

      “Hey, look at your back,” said Donghyun, immediately shut the two noisy mouth.

      As the two turned back, their face is pure shock. Four young man. They are.. Youngmin, Kwangmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun.

     “Us?”

     “The four guys approach them. “Yes, we are you. You are we.”

     “How.. Wait, what?”

     “We came from the future. A future which is just a few weeks after this time.”

      “Hey, it’s ridiculous, impossible!”

     “But it’s the reality.”

     “Well sure your face, your body shape or whatever are the exact same with ours, but your personalities? Where’s the cheerful annoying Youngmin? The hyper trickster Kwangmin? You all look like a.. robot? A face without emotion,” said Hyunseong while enduring the pain being kicked by Youngmin.

     The future Youngmin smiles a bit. A smile that clearly look fake. “Do you know why we came to the past? To change the future. The future where we lost two beloved friends, the future where Kwangmin lost his creativity, the future where I lost my smile.”

    “Is that a future? It look like hell!”

    “Then.. we can save the three right? That’s why you guys came here?”

    “Yes, exactly. But you has saved one of them.” Said the future Donghyun.

    “Who??”

    “The girl behind you. She’s me.” Said Kwangmin, answered the question.

 

~TBC