I'M SORRY, HYUNG

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     “Kwangie, can you stand? Walk here~” says Youngmin, treats his younger twin like a little kid who just learn to walk.

     “O-Of course I can!” replays Kwangmin, angry when her brother treat her like a baby. Then Kwangmin quickly stand up while holding at a chair. Slowly she release her hands from the chair and maintaining herself. As she start walking toward Youngmin, suddenly she can’t feel her legs anymore and lost control of it.

     Youngmin was ready for it. He ran toward her to save her from falling and cause more injuries. Youngmin holds Kwangmin in a hug to calm the younger one. Kwangmin started crying. She feels weak, she knows everyone wants to save Minwoo and Jeongmin but they have to wait. And she’s the cause.

     “I’m sorry, hyung…”

     “What are you apologizing for? It’s not your fault, and you know it!”

     “But.. It’s all because of me.. You all need to wait for a couple of days to saves Minwoo and Jeongmin-hyung.”

     “Don’t say stupid things, Kwangie. Now just focus on your recovering, okay?” said Youngmin with a smile. Kwangmin wipe her tears and let out a little smile.

     “If anyone else saw this scene they would’ve thought you two are lovers, seriously.” Said Donghyun as he and Hyunseong chuckled a bit.

     Then Kwangmin realized, she’s in the arms of Youngmin, who was trying to calm her. Although Kwangmin realized the awkward situation, but she didn’t move. Or I rather say she can’t move, yea his legs won’t move, right?

     “Ah.. sorry. Then, should we start walking now?” said Youngmin while helping Kwangmin to stand up and walks slowly.

      On the future Boyfriend team, the four guys wear a mask to conceal themselves from fans or anyone who might know them. They walk into a mall then split up at the front door, searching for something important.

 

~TBC

 

~I think the next chapter would be the last chapter that I write Kwangmin as 'her'. Ugh it's so awkwarddd XD

Yukacchi