THE SHOCK

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     A week has passed. The police still didn’t find any clues about the three Boyfriend’s whereabout. There are some rumors saying that the polices has started to give up searching.

     The remaining three wasn’t able to keep calm at all. Days after days, they’ve became impatient. The three form a circle in the living room in their dorm. “Hyung,, the polices are so slow, I can’t wait anymore! What has happened to them??” said Youngmin suddenly. His face has become pale because too stress thinking about his younger twin and his two friends.

    “Yea.. I agree,” support Hyunseong.

     “Hmm, then how about we search for them ourselves?” said Donghyun suddenly. The other two were shocked. Yeahh! It’s the sentences they’ve waiting for so long to hear.

     BIPP!

     Kwangmin phone suddenly started vibrating. A messages?

     ‘Go to an old factory at XXXX now!’

     “Should we go?”

     “Why not?”

     “The message is from?”

     “This number is.. Me??!”

     “You didn’t prank us right, Youngmin?”

     “Why would I?!”

     “Err.. Whatever! We need to go there now, maybe we can find some hints?” said Donghyun, already got up and take his car’s keys.

     “Ah.. Yea, okay okay!” said the two, following their leader.

     Twenty minutes later..

     “Is this really the place?”

     “I think..”

     “It’s looks creepy!”

     As they quietly went inside, they saw a body lies on the floor at the centre of the small factory.

     “Who’s that?

     “A girl?” said Hyunseong as they approach the body. Yea, it’s a girl!

“Let’s see her face, what if we recognize her?” said Youngmin as the two agreed with him.

     “Her face looks like..”

     “Kwangmin?!!”

 

~TBC