TURNED INTO A GIRL

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

    HEYY THANKS FOR READING THE FOUR PAST CHAPTERS. WELL AS FOR THIS AND THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS, I'LL WRITE THE GIRL VERSION OF KWANGMIN AS HER SO YOU GUYS WON'T CONFUSE XD  

HAPPY READING~~

 

      “Huh??” The three then turned to their back. The girl that they found lying on the floor is awake, she hears all what they said. As the three facing her, she didn’t look mad or whatever. She just smile. A sad smile that’s it.

     “Is it true?” asks Youngmin, staring at the girl in the eyes. As the girl nodded, he sighed. ‘What happen I don’t understand at all!’

     “Why he’s a.. girl?” asks Hyunseong, confuse.

     “Well... a lot happens. But in the future, I meant in our time, we’ve found a potion to turns he back to a guy. As you can see, I’m a guy.” Said the future Kwangmin.

     “Ah.. It’s getting dark now. I prefer we go back to the dorm and continue our talk in the more comfortable place.” Recommend the future Youngmin.

     “I agree, you guys from the future don’t have any vehicle, right? You can ride with us.” Said Donghyun as he stand up, followed by Youngmin and Hyunseong. Then all of them headed to the car that was parked beside the old factory.

     When they reach the factory’s door, Youngmin notices something as he turned back to see his younger twin, still sitting in the same position as before, looking at her own feet with a watery eyes.

     “Kwangmin? What’s wrong?”

     “M-My.. legs. It can’t moves…,” said Kwangmin, holding her tears. ‘What was happened to me??’ she thought.

     “Are you serious? Can’t you stand?” asks Youngmin as he run toward her worriedly. Kwangmin shook her head. Her feet stay still at the same position, it’s didn’t moves an inch.

     Donghyun and Hyunseong looked at each other. The ones from the future look so calm, yeah it’s definitely because they know what happened to Kwangmin’s feet.

     “Your hand,”

     “Huh?” Kwangmin look at her hyung confusedly.

     “I’ll help you walk.” Said Youngmin as he wrap his arm around his twin’s waist and put one of his younger twin’s arm around his neck, helping him to stand up.

 

~TBC