THE POWER OF PIKACHU

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     “I did it!” yells Kwangmin excitedly while running around the hyungs.

     “We did it too!” yells the future Kwangmin that suddenly ran into the dorm and having a high-five with the girl version of himself.

     “Wait. You did what?” ask Kwangmin to the future Kwangmin with a confused look.

     “You forgot already? Haih are you really me?” the future Kwangmin sigh.

     “We were going to find the antidote to return you back to your actual gender, you forgot?” said the future Youngmin, suddenly appear behind his younger twin.

     “Ah! Yea! You found it? Really??!” asks Kwangmin over-excited.

     “This.”

     Kwangmin took the things in the future Donghyun’s hand, stares at it for a while. “Grape? And.. Pikachu’s keychain?”

     “Yeah. There are no formula for the antidote. You just have to eat your favourite food while watches your favourite thing.”

     “We knew it when I was so desperate to watch Pokemon and fortunately I was starving so I grabbed a bucket of grapes and ate it while watching Pokemon. Without I realized, I turned back into my actual self.” Said the future Kwangmin with a proud face.

     “That’s after Minwoo gone.. right? And you was.. watching Pokemon? Now I ask the same question, are you really me??”

     “Well you can’t blame me! That’s the only thing that can get rid of my sadness and keep me calm, you know it right?!”

     The girl version of Kwangmin shut her own mouth. She stares for a moment into her future self’s eyes, just to see some sadness in it. “Uhh sorry, my bad.”

      Then she sit on a chair, stares at the Pikachu’s keychain and smile a bit. Yea true, Pikachu can calm her. Slowly she grabbed a grape and eat it without leaves her eyes off the Pikachu.

     Herself suddenly let out some glowing light, a few second then the light disappear, leave Kwangmin with his true self. “Yeah it’s a success! Let’s save those two!”

     “Wait. The day getting dark. We will go tomorrow. Now sleep, to save our energy.”

     “Ehhh??!”

 

~TBC