KIDNAPPED

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     “What does it says?” asks Donghyun.

     “ ‘Wait for me to come pick you’..? From an unknown number,” said Youngmin.

     “Surprisingly but Jeongmin received the same message.”

     “Minwoo too.”

     “Then..”

     “We can’t be sure. For now let’s make a report and shows the messages,” said Donghyun. The leader title suit him well. Youngmin takes a quick shower while the other two wait for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     “Alright, we’ll take this case. We’ll search for them for as hard as we can.” Said the inspector. The three remaining members go out from the police station and go to a restaurant. They just realised that they still didn’t had their breakfast for the day.

     At a different place, seems like a basement, three unconscious young men lies on the cold floor. Their hands were tied behind and their eyes were covered with some clothes to prevent them from seeing anything. Yea your guess are right. They’re the missing Boyfriend.

     The guy at the middle – Kwangmin started moving his finger. Realising his situation, he stopped moving. What if the kidnapper are there? They’ll know that he’s awake.

     Poor Kwangmin, his awakening has already been discovered. Suddenly, someone grab his hair and pull it by force. Now Kwangmin’s face is facing the guy’s. Kwangmin remains quite, don’t want to anger the guy.

     The guy input a pill into Kwangmin’s mouth and unfortunately, he accidentally swallow it. Suddenly he feels a great pain at his chest. The pain keep increase until he can’t take it anymore and lose conscious. 

~If it's a bit boring, forgive me guysss.

Yukacchi