MISSION START!

HELP FROM THE FUTURE

     “So you’re saying that someone is doing an experiment and wanted a test subject? He takes three of us and tested one of his experiment to Kwangmin which turned him into a girl. Uhh! Is he crazy? Then, Minwoo and Jeongmin, they’re in danger, right?”

     The future Hyunseong watches his past self who is so worried. He smiles a little. Yeah, although the future is destroyed for them, but seriously, they wanted to help the past. They don’t want their past self to experience what they has been through. The pain of losing two friends by the hands of a mad scientist. It’s hurt, a lot.

     “I’ll tell you guys what happened in our future,” said the future Donghyun, volunteer himself.

     “In about two days from now, we just found Kwangmin. A week after that, we meet Minwoo, who has been turned into a cat. He just have the cat’s ears and tail when we found him, but then day after day, he became more cat-like.

     Until one day he turned completely into a cat. He also didn’t recognize us. By the time we found the antidote, he was already gone. If we find the antidote a little quicker, we could’ve saved him! At the same time we also found the antidote to turns Kwangmin back to a guy.

     As for Jeongmin.. He.. When we finally found the mad scientist’s laboratory, we heard Jeongmin’s voice, yelling ‘no! don’t!’. We quickly ran to the voice. Then we saw it. The scientist forced him to drink a liquid, we know it’s his experiment. We were too late. We can’t do anything. We couldn’t save them.

     Then, he looks at us, with a painful eyes, and a smile. That was the last thing he did before he lose conscious. He died. The experiment failed.”

     “Y-You’re kidding.. right?” asks Youngmin, really hoping it is just a joke. Yea he’s grateful that Kwangmin can be saved, but he couldn’t keep calm after hear what had happened to the other two.

     “It’s the truth. Then why would you think we will come to the past? Just to joke around saying our friends was died? I’m you, you’re me. You know me more than anyone else!” the future Youngmin snapped.

     “So how would you help us find them?” Asks Donghyun with a calm but serious face.

     “I told you, right? That we found the mad scientist’s laboratory.”

     “Then..”

     “Let’s go!!” shout Kwangmin happily.

     “But, your legs?” asks Youngmin worriedly.

     “It’s okay, his legs can’t moves just because he didn’t move it in the past week. So he need to practice walking with helps in a couple of days. Then he will recover and we’ll save the two after that.” said the future Kwangmin.

     “How would you know? Ah I forgot you’re me,” said Kwangmin with a chuckle.

     “How about this? You three will help Kwangmin to recover while we from the future will search for the antidote.”

     “Ah genius. As expected for the leader.”

     “Then..”

     “Let’s start!”

 

~TBC