Hanging Out

The Forgotten

 

I stared at Kevin oppa who was tapping his chin continuosly. I gulped, knowing that this will take such a long, long time. "Oppa?"I started. "Yes?"he said and continued to flip some of my clothes in my closet. "How much more time do we need?"Ihesitatedly asked as I rubbed my hands and sighed. He stopped for a while and smiled.

 

"This kind of thing will take only for a while."he giggled. I sigh in defeated. That's the tenth time he gave me the same answer. I saw him reached out his hand toward a mini light blue dress and then smiled. "Ahh, this looks nice."he said and showed me the dress. Seriously, isn't that dress hang right in front of him?

 

Why didn't he realize it earlier?!

 

Kevin oppa walked toward me and handed me the dress. "Change now. I'll be ready with some make-ups for you."he giggled as he pushed me toward the bathroom. I smiled awkwardly. Without refusing, I entered the bathroom to get changed. After finished changing the dress, I stared at myself on the mirror.

 

A smile slowly appeared on my lips, adoring on how good Kevin oppa was to chose such a beautiful dress and the most important is, this dress really suits me. "Are you done?"I heard him shouted from outside. Unconsiously, I nodded to no one. "I'm done!"I screeched before I twisted the door knob, heading out off the bathroom.

 

I saw him leaning his back body against my closet as he waited. He looked up at me when he felt my presence. Kevin oppa looked at me, from head to toe and slowly, a smile graven on his lips. "You look so pretty!"he squealed and quickly hugged me.

 

I giggled at his own childishness. After a few moments, he broke the hug and stared at my face. "It's time for make-ups."he beamed, slowly pulled me toward the dressing table and asked me to sit on a chair. I stared at my face on the mirror while waited for him to do his job. He reached out his hand toward a mascara.

 

Then, he slowly applied it on my eyelashes, carefully to not hurt my eyes. After a few moments, he stared at my face and smiled. He put the mascara back on the table and took a blusher before applying it on both of my cheeks. He kept applying the make-ups on my face until I didn't realize that time had passed.

 

"And the last one, lip gloss."he squealed. I slightly shrugged my shoulders and waited as he slowly applied it on my lips. "Done!"he screeched, slowly move away to let me see my own face on the mirror. I gasped at my new appearance.

 

Is this- the real me?

 

Why did I look so difference?

 

"Do you like it?"Kevinoppa giggled as he put back the lip gloss onto the dressing table. I turned my gaze at him and smiled. "I totally love it!"I squealed and chuckled. "How did you know these kind of stuffs, oppa?"I asked him, blinking my eyes innocently. "I used to make-up my sister when I was a teenager."he beamed and smiled.

 

Kevin oppa extended his hand, signalling me to grab it. I reached out his hand, stood up and followed him outside of the room. He brought me toward the living room. When I reached there, I saw the others were waiting patiently.

 

Ajoppa looked at us as he quickly approached us. "What took you so-"he stopped when he flashed a look at me. Ajoppa blinked his eyes, staring at me from head to toe caused me to blush. "O-oppa, don't give me that look."I bit my lower lip. He then let out a chuckle as he hold my shoulders.

 

"You look so gorgeous!"he squealed, bringing me toward the others. Their reactions were same. Staring at me from head to toe as if I completely changed. I heaved a sigh and slightly chuckled at them. "Do I need to change back?"I asked, urking my eyebrow.

 

"No!"they replied in unison, caused me to jerk backward. "You look awesome, Yujin-ah."Elioppa interrupted and smiled. "Just look at the one who did this to her."Kevinoppa arrogantly patted his chest. "She'll still look pretty without make-ups too."Kiseopoppa stuck out his tongue toward him, caused him to pout.

 

"Okay, okay. Should we go now?"Hoonoppa blurted, making all of us to look at him. "I guess yeah."DongHooppa agreed. All of us nodded. We headed toward the front door. "Wait here. I'll take the van."Alexanderoppa commanded at us and we did as he wanted.

 

We waited for about 15 minutes and soon, a huge blue-black van stopped right in front of us, caused me to blink my eyes in disbelief. Why are they having so much luxurious things in their life? Are they really rich?

 

"Want me to help you?"Kiseopoppa extended his hand when he realize I'm still zoning out. "Tha-thanks."I smiled shyly, reached out my hand as he grabbed it, helping me to hop into the van. "Ready, everyone?"Alexanderoppa asked. "Yes!"we replied in unison.

 

Soon, our van moved toward a big road, heading toward somewhere I didn't know. "Where are we going, oppa?"I asked Kiseopoppa who was sitting beside me. "We're going for shopping. Then, we'll go to the theme park."he giggled. Theme park? My favorite place!

 

I smiled brightly at him and remain silent as I stared at the others. Soo Hyun oppa was sitting beside the driver seat, playing something with his phone. Kevin oppa was playing some kind of game with Dong Hooppa and Kibumoppa. Hoonoppa was staring blankly toward the window, watching as the cars on the road passed by.

 

Eli oppa was listening to his MP3 and Kiseop and Ajoppa were kept staring at me. "Is there something's wrong?"I asked them, urking my eyebrow in confusion. "No-nothing!"Ajoppa giggled. I slightly nodded and them remain silent. Why am I feeling that he's lying?

 

Ahh, maybe he had his own reason.