Welcome To Neverland

The Forgotten

 

I fluttered opened my eyes. My body feels so numb and my head hurts a lot. What happened?

 

The only thing that I could remember is that I was knocked by a van and flew onto the road before I out. Am I dead? I frowned and tried my best to sat up but since my body was really hurt, I couldn't really do it. I placed my hand onto my forehead when I started to feel dizzy.

 

Where am I? Why do I feel so cold here? Am I- in heaven?

 

I blinked my eyes in shocked when I felt that I was sitting on a snow. So, I am dead. Was that lucky? I saw snows started to fall so I looked up at the sky. Why is it so dark? There's no moon at all nor stars. I extended my hand to let the snow falls onto it. But, once it landed on my palm, I winced.

 

It's cold. Too cold until I felt my hand freezing. What kind of snow was that?

 

I rubbed my palm and sighed. I'm dead now, so what should I do? My family's not here and I'm all alone. If only they are here- Wait! I must stop thinking about them.

 

They are bad guys. They want to sell me and earned money for it. For them, I'm nothing but a toy. I hate them! Totally hate them!

 

"Hey, there's a girl here!"I heard someone shouted. Why did the voice sound familiar."Really? Who is it?"another voice was heard. I frowned and looked up, just to see 9 young boys stood in front of me, gathering around me with weird stares. My breathe skipped when I saw them.

 

I'm already dead, right? What are they doing here?

 

What is my family doing here?!

 

"Are you okay, little girl?"a blonde guy who looks like Eli extended his hand as he crouched to my level. "No!"Iunconciously shouted. "Don't go near me!"I continued as I started to crawl backward. They frowned when they heard it and started to look at each other.

 

"What's wrong?"the one who looks like Soo Hyun blurted as he shrugged his shoulders. I gulped. Why are they here? Are they really desperate to sell me? Does that money so important to them?!

 

"Hey, don't be afraid of us. We are not going to eat you."the other one who looks like Kibum approached me slowly. I started to crawl backward again when I saw his action. Yeah, they are not going eat me. But they are going to sell me! I gritted my teeth in anger.

 

"Go away!"I spat, caused all of them to blink their eyes in surprise. They sighed in unison. "I think we need to help this girl. She looks crazy."the one who looks like Hoon shook his head in defeated. "I think so."DongHo looked alike continued; agreed.

 

"Before that, could you tell us your name, little girl?"Kiseop looked alike smiled. What? Are they pretending to not know me so that I can fall into their trap? "What's your name?"the one who looked like Alexander asked again. I clenched my fist tightly. The conversations that I heard before quickly replayed in my mind.

 

"Stop pretending! I'm not going to fall for your acts!"I gritted my teeth in anger. They tilted their head in confusion. "Who's pretending?"Kevin looked alike blurted and frowned. They looked at each other and slightly shrugged and shook their heads. "Are you really okay, little girl? Do you know us?"Soo Hyun asked again as his eyebrow urked.

 

I blinked my eyes in surprise. What are they talking about? Of course I know them. They are my family. My 'fake' family!

 

"Look. She must be in shock. This is not her world anyway."Kiseop interrupted. I turned my gaze at him and frowned. Not my world? So, I'm really dead. But what are they doing here? Are they dead too?

 

"I think so. We need to help her."DongHo continued and started to walk toward me. My breathe skipped when he extended his hand. "Let us help you, little girl."he beamed and smiled. I gulped. No, please stop doing this. Why did you guys have to act like this?!

 

"Yujin,"

 

I heard Eli called my name. All of us turned our gaze toward him and frowned, except me who blinked my eyes in surprise. "Huh?"Alexander tilted his head in confusion. Eli looked up at him and blinked his eyes. "What did you say?"Hoon asked again. Eli shook his head. "I don't know. It suddenly came out from my mouth."he replied and frowned.

 

"I-It's me."I muttered and slowly looked down onto the floor. They changed their gaze from Eli toward me. "So, your name is Yujin?"Dong Ho asked brightly. I looked up at him and unconciously nodded. "Wow! That's a nice name! I'm Dong Ho."he squealed and smiled.

 

I stared at him weirdly. Did they really didn't knew who I am? "That is Eli, Kevin, Kiseop, Alexander, Kibum, Hoon, Aj and SooHyun."DongHo giggled. I blinked my eyes innocently. Their names are the same so do their appearances. But, how come they didn't know me?

 

Without I realize, Dong Ho took my hand and quickly pulled me toward the others. "So, can you tell us where you come from?"Kibum smiled. I frowned. "I-I came from- my house?"I gulped as I replied. They remain silent but then suddenly cracked up.

 

What's so funny?

 

"You're really cute!"Kiseop squealed as he held his stomach. "What we meant was which world that you came from?"Kibum asked when he stopped laughing. I urked my eyebrow in confusion. Of course I cam from earth! Am I at Mars right now?

 

Are they aliens?

 

I remain silent as I don't know what should I say. "Are you okay?"Aj suddenly asked after being silent for such a long time. I looked at him and slightly nodded. "Maybe she's still shock."he continued as he looked at the others. They nodded, agreed with him.

 

"How did you get here, Yujin?"Kevin asked and tilted his head. I blinked my eyes innocently but then looked down. "I was knocked- by a van. When I woke up, I was already here."I bit my lower lip. They remain silent when they heard it and started to look at each other.

 

"It's okay, Yujin. We'll help you."Kiseop smiled weakly. I looked up at him and frowned. Help me? Help me with what?

 

"Anyway, since you're here,"Soo Hyun walked toward me and smiled. "Let us welcome you,"he took my hand.

 

"To Neverland."