Rescue

The Forgotten

 

"To Paradise."he whispered. I step aback when I heard that word.

 

Paradise.

 

Isn't that a place for those who are dead? So, am I already dead? "P-Paradise?"I asked back and gulped. Sunggyu nodded, extending his hand and smiled coldly. "Let us bring you to Paradise and we can live there together, Yujin."he reassured. I stared at his cold hand and gulped.

 

Why did I have a bad feeling about this? Why did that 'Paradise' give me a goosebump? "Would you like to join us, Yujin?"Hoya blurted. I looked at him and bit my lower lip. Cold sweat dropped from my forehead as I stared back at them. Should I go with them? Should I join them?

 

What am I going to do? "Are you feeling hesitated?"Sunggyu asked again, urking his eyebrow. I looked up at him and sighed. "A- little."I bit my lower lip. He pulled down his hand and stared at me with his foxy eyes. "You are nothing there, Yujin. Just come and live with us. We are way better than your family."he reassured once again.

 

I looked at him. Thinking about my family made me mad. Maybe he's right. I am nothing for them. If I live with them, I'll just end up being sell to some unknown peoples. It's better to live with my 'friends' in a place called Paradise. "Please come with us, Yujin."Sunggyu extended his hand once again.

 

I stared at it and gulped. This is the best way. I should come with them.

 

Slowly, I lifted my hand and placed it on his cold palm. I saw him smiled, so do the others. "You are a good girl."he smiled, pulling me into a hug before all of us flew toward nowhere. I felt the cold wind hit my back gently as we flew. It was cold, really cold until I felt my feet was getting numb.

 

I hugged him back, trying to resist the cold that hit my body endlessly. I buried my face into his chest. A few minutes later, we landed. He loosen his hug and looked at his friends. "We are save."he smiled. I tilted my head in confusion and blinked my eyes innocently.

 

What are they talking about? "It's time for Paradise, Yujin."Sunggyu smiled. He pulled my hand and headed toward a white light that shone brightly, caused my vision to blur. He dragged me lightly toward the light but then, a loud sound was heard. All of us stopped when we saw 9 shadows that stood in front of the light.

 

"Let go of her!"I heard a familiar voice shouted. Sunggyu quickly pulled me behind him and groaned. "You can't take her away from us!"Sunggyu hissed. I peeked from Sunggyu's back and saw- my family?

 

What are they doing here?

 

"She can't go with you guys!"Kiseop yelled, clenching his fist tightly. "She can. We- are her friends."Sungjong interrupted, took a step forward as he gritted his teeth. "No! She is not allowed to go to your place. She's not dead!"Alexander blurted, caused me to startle.

 

What did he meant by I'm not dead?

 

"Let go of her. She doesn't belong there."Eli hissed, walking closer toward us. Sunggyu pushed me backward, preventing him from getting closer. "We can make her belongs there."Sunggyu smirked. I looked at Sunggyu and frowned. What's with all of these? Belongs to where?!

 

"Don't ever think of that!"DongHo spat, groaned in anger. "Let go of her now or else-"Hoon was cut off when Seungyeol suddenly interrupted. "Or else what?"he smirked. "We'll crush you into pieces."Hoon whispered through clenched teeth. I gulped at his statement and started to tremble.

 

My 'friends' laughed evilly and tilted their head. "We'll see who get crushed first."Dong Woo smirked. I saw their fierce eyes, glaring at each other. Sunggyu hid me behind his arm and walked a few steps to the front. "Yujin,"he started and smirked.

 

"Belongs to us."he shouted, flew upwards with his friends. I gasped when I saw how high they flew. My family looked at them and gritted their teeth angrily. They didn't fly, instead they stood there, waiting for Sunggyu and his friends landed with their own strength.

 

Suddenly, Sunggyu and his friends landed, caused the snow on the ground to flew upwards. A loud sound was heard as they landed. They approached my family, getting ready with their attacks. My family attacked back with bare hands. I saw them fight, punching each other's face, caused a bruise to form.

 

I gulped and started to feel scared. I walked backward and quickly hid behind a big rock, watching them fight from afar. Kiseop punched MyungSoo's face, leaving a cut on his cheek. Alexander kicked Sunggyu but Sunggyu was being fast when he defended himself with his shield that came out from nowhere.

 

Dong Ho was with Sungjong, Hoya was with Kibum, Dong Woo was with Aj and Hoon  was with Woo Hyun. My grip onto the rock tighten when I saw them fight. It was too scary. Why did they have to fight? Why did they have to fight for me? Am I worth it?

 

"Yujin,"I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head and saw Kevin was approaching. "Ke-Kevin oppa."I gulped. He quickly walked toward me and held my shoulders tightly. "We need to go."he beamed. My heart started to thump really hard. "You can't stay here anymore."he continued and tried to pull me but I insisted to go.

 

"I don't want."I blurted, looking down onto the ground. Kevin stared at me weirdly and frowned. "You guys are bad guys. I hate you!"I shouted. My eyes started to get watery, thinking about what will happen if I follow them. It seems like Kevin knew what I was thinking when he bent down to my level.

 

He cupped my cheeks with both of his hands and made me looked up at his face. "Do you hate us, Yujin?"he asked. A sad expression appeared on his face. I bit my lower lip as tears started to flow. "I hate you. I hate you!"I yelled, couldn't bare to look at his face as I shut my eyes tightly.

 

Tears flow endlessly from my eyes. I sobbed, thinking how useless I am. Crying for something that wouldn't even make me happy. Why there is no one in this world care for me? Why does no one loves me?

 

I felt a warm thing wiped my tears. I opened my eyes and looked up, just to see Kevin was wiping my tears. "Hate us. Hate us all you want, Yujin. We deserve it."he spoke softly as he wiped the tears. "But there's only one thing that we wanted you to know."he continued, looking at me straight into my eyes.

 

"You- are the most precious thing that appeared in our lives. Because of you- we started to know the meaning of love. And because of you, we started to love someone."he smiled reassuringly. "This is all for your sake, Yujin. You- doesn't belong with them."hecoed.

 

I gulped at his statement and tears started to flow once again. Is it true that- I'm the most precious thing to them? Is it true that- they love me? "Come on, Yujin. We need to get you out from here."Kevin continued, extending his hand and smiled. Feeling not hesitated, I reached his hand as he helped me to get up.

 

We walked away from the big rock, caused Sunggyu to see us. His eyes started to turn red when he saw Kevin was holding my hand. "You can't take her away!"he shouted, pushing Alexander off the ground and quickly approached us.

 

In a twinkling of an eye, he started to change his form. His face torn apart as if it was glued before, his eyes become widened, exposing some of his skeleton. His body tear apart, some of his flesh meat was exposed. Once he changed his form, his friend followed, changing their form as well.

 

My eyes widened when I saw them. The guys who looked like humans before had now turned into a monster. My body started to tremble, seeing how scary they were. Tears started to flow on my cheek when I saw them were approaching us. Sunggyu angrily shouted my name as he approached us.

 

Luckily, Eli blocked him and quickly kicked him off the ground. One is down but six are coming to our way. Kevin pulled me into a hug, burying my face into his chest as he gulped. "Don't watch."he commanded. I shut my eyes tightly, hoping to not see what is happening.

 

I heard some of my 'friends' shouted in pain, calling my name again and again as they groaned. I opened my eyes cowardly, just to see them lying on the ground, with only skeletons left with them. I gasped and gulped. Kevin slowly loosen his hug, pulled me toward them as he let me watched all the skeletons.

 

My other family members followed behind, staring at the skeletons. "Who-who are they?"I asked and gulped.

 

"The forgotten."Eli replied, eyes still glued on the poor skeletons.